What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ep 5. The End Of Revenge?

Also playing battle royal : ghost hotel is a good warm up for me going on the server cos its got close quarter pistol fights and shiz.

Me and my friend were thinking if you are coming after us or not. First we were like why the heck is a medic following us. When you started moving to UNMC area we were selling our drugs in Kavala. It was just cover up to drive the direction of UNMC area.

The ending is so sad but epic with the music. One shot one kill.

Thank you George for this amazing day on Altis!

Best regards: Edvard

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my friend were thinking if you are coming after us or not. First we were like why the heck is a medic following us. When you started moving to UNMC area we were selling our drugs in Kavala. It was just cover up to drive the direction of UNMC area.

The ending is so sad but epic with the music. One shot one kill.

Thank you George for this amazing day on Altis!

Best regards: Edvard
You clever bastard! I was wondering why the hell you would head up to the UNMC dealer!

It was one of my favourite sessions ever, I was pretty close to having a heart attack at the final scene.

Thanks man!

It's like you're in your own world. Your own journey to revenge. The way you express your thoughts combined with the smart editing makes even the longest video-session intense and entertaining to watch. There are bad times and good times. Bad people and good people. Amazing video.

Just like Wilco said, you deserve thousands of views, not hundreds. The quality of your videos are better than what you get credit for.

Good work :)

Funniest video ever loved the medic. Also I got first   :D Keep it up !

Back