What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Enable 'Notifications' on WorkFinders App

Lozza_

Donator
Donator
Unlinked
Think it would be a simple idea to add an enable/disable notification button for the people that tend to do Trucking or Delivery Jobs within the city, rather than checking the App every 5 minutes.

Could even set it to when a notification does come through, you can assign yourself to it as you would do with the mechanic dispatches. :)

Think it would be a simple idea to add an enable/disable notification button for the people that tend to do Trucking or Delivery Jobs within the city, rather than checking the App every 5 minutes.
Yes, nice QoL feature.
Could even set it to when a notification does come through, you can assign yourself to it as you would do with the mechanic dispatches. :)
No, people often assign themselves to jobs accidentally or forget they've taken it and it stays claimed but unfinished by them until they log off, this would be really annoying for shops waiting for a delivery to come through and it never does.

Yes, nice QoL feature.
I think it would be an easier option IMO Mr.Scrub, for people who like to do trucking or deliveries with the /e notepad and drop them off with decent RP and make them sign the paperwork etc etc.
No, people often assign themselves to jobs accidentally or forget they've taken it and it stays claimed but unfinished by them until they log off, this would be really annoying for shops waiting for a delivery to come through and it never does.
Are these the mechanic jobs we are talking about? If so I know what you mean when people assign to them and forget about it. With the trucking side when you go to pick up or shop order, I tend to find I am always going there with 1-2 other people who are already going to it if you get me. If this did become a problem, the DEV'S could add a new job role to 'SIGN ON' as Trucker so that the shops know they'll be getting their orders soon. It's easier to describe it through voice but you should know what I mean!!

I think it would be an easier option IMO Mr.Scrub, for people who like to do trucking or deliveries with the /e notepad and drop them off with decent RP and make them sign the paperwork etc etc.

Are these the mechanic jobs we are talking about? If so I know what you mean when people assign to them and forget about it. With the trucking side when you go to pick up or shop order, I tend to find I am always going there with 1-2 other people who are already going to it if you get me. If this did become a problem, the DEV'S could add a new job role to 'SIGN ON' as Trucker so that the shops know they'll be getting their orders soon. It's easier to describe it through voice but you should know what I mean!!
I've thought about this a few times. Does get annoying when you've got your truck out of parking driven to the pickup location to find its been taken. Even with the mechanic jobs, if someone dispatches for a breakdown there isn't a way of accepting it so no one else travels that way too. Yea you can message/ring the person but it does stop others going to the same person unlike for impounds.

I've thought about this a few times. Does get annoying when you've got your truck out of parking driven to the pickup location to find its been taken. Even with the mechanic jobs, if someone dispatches for a breakdown there isn't a way of accepting it so no one else travels that way too. Yea you can message/ring the person but it does stop others going to the same person unlike for impounds.
Exactly why I suggested this to be a thing, mate. Would make life easier

Back