What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Elder Scrolls Online

Steph

Queen.
~ Hey guys!

I just saw that the Elder Scrolls Online is currently on Sale on Steam & I was wondering if anyone of you guys is planning to get this game or maybe someone is already playing it? It would be cool to play together sometimes and do some PvP or Questing. If enough people play it we could even get an ALUK Intern Guild. :)

I don't want to argue on this Thread if the game is good or not. If people are having questions of course we can talk about it but I am tired of people insulting the game for silly reasons. So don't write anything like that.

If anyone wants to add me my name is: @HeartlessPanda

Ive got it but i never really enjoyed it playing on my lonesome, Might get it downloaded again at some point.

I preordered the Imperial Edition for like £90. Played it for a month. Couldn't afford subscription after that :p.

I updated it a few months ago when my friends got into it, but I never played it. I'm still level 13 :p

Uhm, I have Skyrim? That's the same game, no? :p

Nah, I can't be arsed to buy it, it will mean that I have to leave my precious minecraft singleplayer world :(  I have just finished building a 4x4 house out of dirt, I can't stop playing now! :(

I played for 9 months , its a really long way to level , also the pvp is broken ( dunno if its still broken) all thery do is zerg zerg and zerg which we call it ingame zergtrain , i only play pvp there i got 3rd place ( at 1st rank u get to be an emperor) but still the end game is OkAY , u will be enjoying at start but then it gets boring .

~ Hey guys!

I just saw that the Elder Scrolls Online is currently on Sale on Steam & I was wondering if anyone of you guys is planning to get this game or maybe someone is already playing it? It would be cool to play together sometimes and do some PvP or Questing. If enough people play it we could even get an ALUK Intern Guild. :)

I don't want to argue on this Thread if the game is good or not. If people are having questions of course we can talk about it but I am tired of people insulting the game for silly reasons. So don't write anything like that.

I am currently on a vacation but i am returning on monday however my sister bought the game for me and its downloading so probably will be available to play on monday or tuesday!

~ Hey guys!

Bought the game downloaded it currently a level 8 orc warrior and the game seems really nice skill effects numberous items and the very detailed environment 10/10 really nice game

well, if your a fan of skyrim and multiplayer:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back