What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[EB] Maximum with friend NLR/seeking revenge/RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazone

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[EB] Maximum

Time & Date this happened:
13/1-15  05:40

Description of what happened:
My team mate stole a Hemitbox in Athira, the owner [EB] PrincessJake started to follow. The ride was going for chopchop. The other guys in our team hurried to help with the process of a secure delivery.

Well on spot a very nice gunfight was started. I got a nice shot on [EB] PrincessJake, who died. Maximum was about to get shot. I dont remember when but he did got killed. A littlebird was howering above, an [uNMC] taged helli. We was afraid that there where more guys on the sight so we where approached slow. Suddenly [EB] PrincessJake is at the hemit trying to recover it. We did shoot the tiers out and killed [EB] PrincessJake again. 

Now its the beginning of the evidence movie. Our new recruit does break NLR (unarmed) but still. You can hear me telling him about the rulles, i make it clear for him 2times that hes not allowed to be at the zoone. Thats what we do, we like the rules. You can also se me stressing out and f*cking around with mags and bags LOL.

[EB]Maximum arrives again, breaking NLR/seeking revenge. Now in a helli. You can se the UNMC helli hovering around and you can hear me telling him to go away, warning him a couple of times.

My team put out some warning bullets on UNMC helli, but he did get warned.

Going down towards the chopchop, turning back up. Getting more and more frustrated and angry about rule breaking. I see a chance and take it. Hemit goes away and iam taking fire. Getting killed by [EB] Maximum.

WHAT i want to put some lights on is the constant seeking revenge shit, this is not the first time [EB] is seeking revenge like this (ON MY CREW). And yeah, i can se how easy it is to re-spawn and gear up using a helli and then go to "next" location to setup an ambush for "your" trucks.

Iam not mad because i did get killed, i would se this as a way of RP where you only try to get your truck back.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I did yes, Had a good exchange of words with [EB]Princessjake.
But then i got this attitude from [EB]Maximum, who needs to be warned and maby a temp ban/a rule education.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brqXal6Sd0g

1. NLR timer was gone waited 18 minutes +

2. My friend was still above you which you was firing upon

3. As i came you shot at me instantly i think that is meta gaming also RDM after i was shot by you guys i landed my helicopter and shot you.

Also you did not attempt to resolve it you text me after saying give me 200k and you wont get banned or reported.

this is my side of the story i was in athira, i spawned  my truck you instantly jumped into drove away we followed you we was walking towards the truck you shot me and jake no warning, We have a friend in a hellcat above still there we was being shot at, i waited 17 + minutes flyied over in a helicopter (Did not do anything untill i was shot at)  you shot at my helicopter (meta gaming) anyway i land as you stop i return fire, you die.

Also since we are going into every rule break you also meta gamed at 3:50

Anyway i've explained my side.

Last edited by a moderator:
The evidence shows nothing to what you stated above it all it shows is you seening [EB] Maximum

Scrap that wrong report whoops

woah!, hold up a sec. I don't know if its wrong grammar but your saying i broke NLR ?

My "side of the story" you stole my friends truck when he spawned it in the heli followed you telling us where you are etc, when we caught up to you, i saw the truck broke you seemed to have hit i rock. i called it out on ts3 we got out our car and started moving towards you (its 7pm and i have had almost no sleep so fuck my memory but im pretty sure we shot at your car after telling you to stop so you had full reason to open fire i guess) max took shots and died i then moved up towards the truck and killed one person, i then took shots at max hit but he did not die. then i was flanked and killed.

Thats about it for me on this.... i died said "im going to watch anime" and then muted mic and so on.

I had good words from maz ingame everything seemed fine between me and him, im just very unsure about this., are you reporting me too ? if so i only died once...

We did shoot the tiers out and killed [EB] PrincessJake again. 

PS: Forgive me for my bad grammar xD

Do you happen to have a recording when you killed me and max.... ?

As of now im very very confused >_< help me!, so im not in the yellow off road that's one of your guys... im also not the one in the blue hatch back.... o_o

My grammar is not the best either.

PrincessJake, you were killed 2times at the zoone. You know it! My snipning skills, and second attempt of recover the hemmit.

NLR

6C) You are not allowed to seek revenge when you die!   

6D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!

I do not have you first death recorded Max, so i cant state that you didnt wait 15min, my vid is 10min and you where dead when it started. But you broke 6C.

Due to your insult!
I do not metagame, you can se during the 10min that i do not, many ppl would in the situation!!
I know my rights and wrongs! But i cant stand for what others do. You can se in the movie that i do not fire a single shot. But i was very tempted at the UNMC helli. (I want no war with the UNMC), i did tell him to go away tho! The sign on the side reveled him. Do not know who it was though.

And for you, you died once and killed me after, thats why i know it was you! To princess, the sam, died twice thats why i know hes.

And hey, i did not steal the truck!

If you have prof of me doing that, plz post it.

Do you happen to have a recording when you killed me and max.... ?

As of now im very very confused >_< help me!, so im not in the yellow off road that's one of your guys... im also not the one in the blue hatch back.... o_o
You are not in the yellow truck! Thats my bad, mistake id ;)

My grammar is not the best either.

PrincessJake, you were killed 2times at the zoone. You know it! My snipning skills, and second attempt of recover the hemmit.

NLR

6C) You are not allowed to seek revenge when you die!   

6D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!

I do not have you first death recorded Max, so i cant state that you didnt wait 15min, my vid is 10min and you where dead when it started. But you broke 6C.

Due to your insult!
I do not metagame, you can se during the 10min that i do not, many ppl would in the situation!!
I know my rights and wrongs! But i cant stand for what others do. You can se in the movie that i do not fire a single shot. But i was very tempted at the UNMC helli. (I want no war with the UNMC), i did tell him to go away tho! The sign on the side reveled him. Do not know who it was though.

And for you, you died once and killed me after, thats why i know it was you! To princess, the sam, died twice thats why i know hes.

And hey, i did not steal the truck!

If you have prof of me doing that, plz post it.
i was never killed again. even tho im tired as hell im 100% sure of it, you hit me i took cover healed then i moved up, you never killed me twice. and one of your members stole the truck im sure or a hobo just gave it you.

I'm still going to stress you never killed me twice and where am i on the video ? as i said i died thought it was a good fight, went off for about 10 mins came back then spawned my truck in and went to go do weed.

We spoke via the phone... you thought i NLR'd and i said go talk to max you said sorry then went to go talk to him, we carried on saying "good fight was fun" and so on.

Without meaning to sound like im insulting you, your video only shows after the gun fight...

Could you pop into ts3? and we can sort this part out as the report is not on me i would like to sort this part out quickly and without the needless "spam" on this post.

You also lied, when i died the truck was crashed and broken the wheels and you say you started recordng when you killed us hmm they wheels instant repaired lol you know i waited more then 15 mins stop lieing.

Guys, serious?

This is my complain against you. Go do a report on me, whit you evidence.

PrincessJake, yes we had a good chat! And you did die from my bad as sniping (cant aim for shit)!

I did try to resolve this with your friend, but he was unwilling! So now its up to the admins.

My video is my prof, you can ofc post videos of yours..

You also lied, when i died the truck was crashed and broken the wheels and you say you started recordng when you killed us hmm they wheels instant repaired lol you know i waited more then 15 mins stop lieing.
You do know that the repair kit fixes this?

And still, yes you do need to wait 15min to go into the area. But you cant seek revenge!

Guys, serious?

This is my complain against you. Go do a report on me, whit you evidence.

PrincessJake, yes we had a good chat! And you did die from my bad as sniping (cant aim for shit)!

I did try to resolve this with your friend, but he was unwilling! So now its up to the admins.

My video is my prof, you can ofc post videos of yours..
well im not doing a report on you, i also do not want to report as you broke no rules.... im just saying man we had a good chat, you killed me one time. i did not come back. i'm just trying to get this across.

I did not mean to offended sorry ♥ 

PS: im very unsure as it seems you are only reporting max... from the video it shows nothing at all about me breaking any rules and so on... i wont be posting on this topic again unless im needed if you had to release the issue with the misunderstanding about me breaking NLR which i sure you i did not, im always on ts3 just pm me.

You do know that the repair kit fixes this?

And still, yes you do need to wait 15min to go into the area. But you cant seek revenge!
Short story: I got killed waited 18 minutes +, purchase normal stuff clothing etc got a helicopter flew over to Toshiro got shot at (no warnings) landed shot back killed him.

Also if logs can be checked the NLR was gone.

Also may i say you said you killed jake "again" he never returned you are lying or mistaken.

Anyway thats my side i'll stop taking now and await for a admin/mod to review the report.

There is no proof of him breaking NLR here. We do not see that he has died previously and even if he did the video could have started 14 minites after he died. At the end of him opening fire on you at the chop shop should've been rp'd better but you were combat chopping a vehicle which its self is fail rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back