What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

dzul iz of backings with stronk slavsquat

dzull

So as I've been unbanned by Neo,yet have no access to my old account this is my new one xaxaxaaxxaxa.

While I was banned a year passed on 5th of December I'd like to thank all of you my friends for keeping me entertained all of that time axaxaxaxa.

Solet me begin comrades:

@CMO Lharmon Ye damn 'merican ty for all da time spent at the cp back in the good old UNMC.

@GP. Daanish You potato,as far as i can remember you joined the UNMC with me and the NHS a week or 2 before me,I still remember this: STU.Daanish "Great,STU for 3 weeks ;C"

@DavrosYe silly russian speaking brit,ty for all the lulz in UNMC and CKII aswell as speaking some trash russian <3

@Jon Montana You're the first guy from UNMC I've ever met and you made me join it ,so ty you for all of this banter that happened during the time.

@blaze1981 Stronk sniper,stronk general,ty for all da stronk leadership and banter in UNMC and later ingame.

@Khandamir/Paul Montana Colonel Khand,another stronk leader,much stronk forum mod and hilarious at CKII while it was working for some time,ty for dis xaxax

@Howl Fek u Howle,u get kik of polis soon my UNMC comrade

@BlackJack Jekkek my friend ,I wanna eat u moar in DayZ axaxaxaxa,good ol UNMC times

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He atually wrote this post a week ago, but stronk polish internet  has just finished uploading it!

Welcome back old friend  :Clown:

Back