What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drugs Enforcement Agency: We Need Ideas!

PC Robert

Lead Mentor
L3MgZm5.png
 ​
So recently people that are part of the DEA have been saying we don't get enough responsibility because all we do is patrol drug fields/ processing.
 ​
I completely understand where they are coming from with this as there really isn't much we can do with a Drug unit. I mean we could to Checkpoints, but every time we do so we get shot within 5 minutes.
 ​
So we are asking you, the people of Altis. What do we need to do to make it fun for not just us, but for the civilians as-well.
 ​
I would appreciate that everyone would post their Ideas bellow in a bid to save the unit.
 ​
Thanks a lot.
 ​
- Robert. (DEA Head Agent)

Last edited by a moderator:
put up camera that report on the hour at processes to report if there was movement of civilians around that processer? giving you a description of the cars/helis they use and clothing etc? just a sugggestion :)

Disband and cancel all police patrols to drug fields :D

Confidential informants to give us good intel to break down doors and set up ops to get known drug runners etc? Could that work?

Civs can be "pardonned" for crimes for handing the DEA "bigger fish" ? (I.e. big time smugglers?)

I really want an undercover unit, like a policeman playing as civ to set up a date and capture big cartels. saw it happen early on in the server and everyone laughed there ass's off when they found out. this shouldn't be abused though.

I think you guys should be the agency that can operate undercovers on a frequent base, also make use of informants ect...

I think undercover DEA could work...the target is the bigger picture rather than the people we interact with so it would be more intel gathering than actual policing - so I think properly managed that could work quite well. 

(could even be unarmed - or armed with pistol).

Some great RP oppos too - if all cops know there is an undercover DEA agent they can provide support, if a rebel gang "bust" the undercover agent there's a world of opportunities there too.

Deffo allow your selves an under cover group! I see this working and im not even a police officer.

What about we have a DEA most wanted list on the forum (updated weekly) that we pay reward to civs for tips leading to arrest? ( DEA irl have it on their website)

Offenders can aim to be "most wanted" civs can profit from arrests and dea can hunt them?

Last edited by a moderator:
What about we have a DEA most wanted list on the forum (updated weekly) that we pay reward to civs for tips leading to arrest? ( DEA irl have it on their website)

Offenders can aim to be "most wanted" civs can profit from arrests and dea can hunt them?
LOVE that idea!

I like the wanted list idea,but while the idea of undercover cops seems nice, I foresee ALOT of paranoia and distrust mimicing DayZ(Yes the RDM simulator.) Murdering everyone not marked with a known gang after brief RP very frequently. "You wearing a wire? You wearing a wire?" "No." "I don't believe you!" *bang* Many times over.

most wanted list would be cool, Also maybe once every 2 hours or something us DEA can get a auto tip on a address that could be a drug smugglers house so we can raid with lets say a 20% chance of it being a house with a stash. If not then add them in as a random spawn system so they wont actually belong to no one and might be easier to code!

I like the wanted list idea,but while the idea of undercover cops seems nice, I foresee ALOT of paranoia and distrust mimicing DayZ(Yes the RDM simulator.) Murdering everyone not marked with a known gang after brief RP very frequently. "You wearing a wire? You wearing a wire?" "No." "I don't believe you!" *bang* Many times over.
You may be right, but there is only one way to find out. Undercover would have to be well managed: i think an undercover cop should have to develop a back story, gain the trust of those around him and assimilate into whatever faction he is trying to get busted.

I think the wanted list idea represents something easy to try out, doesn't need anything changed on the server, it can be manually managed (I'd be happy to keep it updated on a weekly basis to see how it goes).

I think at the moment, we should try new ideas that don't impact the server development wise - I think we could come up with lots of ideas that could be implemented ourselves and tested.

Back