What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drizzel for Mayor!

Drizzel

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
D0uy7n8.jpg

My dear fellow Altisians,

My name is Drizzel, or Desk Sergeant Drizzel for my police colleagues. I have been a proud citizen and servant of Her Majesty the Queen in the office of constable. I came to this land in 2033 for a fresh start. And I got one. Sadly, robbers were all over this beautiful island like pests. I had the most of trouble getting bread on the table for my small family, and that is when I signed up for the Altis Police Force. And now, as a mayor candidate. I have seen many people, some rich, some poor. Some healthy, some sick. Some old, some young. I am looking to give all of us a voice in our nations' politics.

Why me?

I know. I am just one of the others trying to get that fancy suit, but I will be the one wearing it for YOU! Not the elite in their big villa's on the edge of Kavala, not the billionaires in the energy businesses exploiting us, but for you.

I can make many promises, just like other politicians, but I am going to make only one. If you deem me worthy of for filling this role, I will give my fullest, 100 percent for my new fatherland, and restoring it back to It's full glory!

Working on our future. Together.

I have been walking on the streets of Altis, hearing and talking to other citizens. They all informed me of one thing: Hate against each other. Hate for the police, hate for those with more money. This has to end. We have allot of potential, but not like this. Therefore, here are my mayor plans:

• Hosting events to get us together: To end these differences between us, I plan on hosting several events, aimed at getting us closer together. This includes a large scale memorial of those who fell for our freedom and a possible festival.
  • A change in our energy policy: To separate us from those big corporations exploiting our needs for electricity have I been working on methods of making our island self-sufficient using only the power of the wind and sun.
  • Helping "Hobo's" getting started: I am already assisting our new inhabitants with training and small-budget loans, giving them an opportunity to establish themselves and to improve our economy.
  • Increasing overall safety.
  • Protecting and rewarding those who stay legal. 
Playing your part

My plans certainly are ambitious, but with your help, I am sure that we can pull it through and establish a safer, wealthier, independent nation for us and the generations after us. Place your vote now!

#Drizzel4Mayor #TimeForChange #MyVoteCounts

*Terms and conditions may apply

Last edited by a moderator:

If you want change aswell, vote Drizzel this election!

Back