What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Don't you just love it when people dent your car?

BlackJack

☢BlackJack©☢
Lifetime Donator
Loud noise outside my house at 3am on Wednesday morning.

Came out to go to work greeted with this (looks worse in person) 

CCTV caught 3 people walking towards my house and then 3 people running away from it minutes later.

No idea how it happened, maybe jumped on it for bants. 

18015718_1585079604875712_412508480_o.jpg

(my mates reflection in the Peugeot logo eheh)

All i'll say find out who did it , hunt them down and make them pay, make dents in their life XD 

some bastard people out there
That was literally the first word out my mouth! Came out, saw the dent and said "Bastards" XD

All i'll say find out who did it , hunt them down and make them pay, make dents in their life XD 
Police are involved, luckily I live in-between a gas station and a shop, so the CCTV they have picked up the people that did it! So they will pay for the charges from the police and repair my car 😌

That was literally the first word out my mouth! Came out, saw the dent and said "Bastards" XD

Police are involved, luckily I live in-between a gas station and a shop, so the CCTV they have picked up the people that did it! So they will pay for the charges from the police and repair my car 
1f60c.png
Good man, fucking scum bags, hate people that do that shit. 

Good luck

Looks like you had a fat walrus on your car 

27Seal.jpg

and maybe try a toilet plunger can work on dents

e226ff6c5d49e08560f62514c405858f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh man they are the worst. When I had my first car and I was living up at my student house near uni this sot of thing used to happen to it all the time. At the end of my street there was a footbridge over into this shitty chavvy estate, they'd come over during the night and just wreck cars in our street, all sorts of shit. Some of the thing included:

• Running over all the cars parked on each side of the street
  • Kicking all the wing mirrors off the cars
  • I had a rugby ball sized piece of concrete thrown through the passenger window with enough force to dent the DRIVERS side doorcard and dash, and bounce back into the passenger seat. Nothing stolen, they didnt even unlock the car, just smashed the window. Oh and it was snowing all night and I didnt find out about the damage until the next day.
  • All the black bins tipped over and all the rubbish bags everywhere. For the whole street. Council wont pick up the bags unless they are in the bin. Lots of rats.
  • Woke up one night at like 3am with blue lights flashing outside and this huge orange glow. All the black bins had been piled and stacked up against the gable wall of the end terrace (3 houses away and empty) and had been set on fire reaching a massive inferno and the fire brigade were there trying to stop the whole house going on fire, and to top the fire then spreading through the terrace of houses.
Scum.

Glad they got caught though, hopefully they get more than just community service and/or a fine. Hopefully the damage to your car is easily repaired.

Lies lies lies... u vdmed someone and are trying to get away with it... have it all captured on my go pro

No but seriously that is annoying. Once my mate booted someones wing mirror off. At the time it was funny. But It's a pain in the arse.

MOCs actually piss me off. The exam room is so cold and the examiner squared up to me when I asked for a black pen.

Ugh man they are the worst. When I had my first car and I was living up at my student house near uni this sot of thing used to happen to it all the time. At the end of my street there was a footbridge over into this shitty chavvy estate, they'd come over during the night and just wreck cars in our street, all sorts of shit. Some of the thing included:

• Running over all the cars parked on each side of the street
  • Kicking all the wing mirrors off the cars
  • I had a rugby ball sized piece of concrete thrown through the passenger window with enough force to dent the DRIVERS side doorcard and dash, and bounce back into the passenger seat. Nothing stolen, they didnt even unlock the car, just smashed the window. Oh and it was snowing all night and I didnt find out about the damage until the next day.
  • All the black bins tipped over and all the rubbish bags everywhere. For the whole street. Council wont pick up the bags unless they are in the bin. Lots of rats.
  • Woke up one night at like 3am with blue lights flashing outside and this huge orange glow. All the black bins had been piled and stacked up against the gable wall of the end terrace (3 houses away and empty) and had been set on fire reaching a massive inferno and the fire brigade were there trying to stop the whole house going on fire, and to top the fire then spreading through the terrace of houses.
Scum.

Glad they got caught though, hopefully they get more than just community service and/or a fine. Hopefully the damage to your car is easily repaired.
That is mad!

Unfortunately they have not been caught yet! But one of my neighbours saw them do it, and the CCTV caught them at both ends, The SGT dealing with it has requested the CCTV footage, So I will hopefully hear about it soon!

I just love how you had to caption the picture "Dent" as if it wasn't obvious enough hahaha

Back