What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Donator Shop Can We Shoot?

Fuel

Banned
I just want to know the rules on this as last night we had the mother of all fook ups.

I have checked the rules and cant see anywhere stating you cant.

Me and 3 of my comrades where at the shop purchasing a new toy to play with when 2 helis came in fast.

we was all armed but so was they, knowing we had the advantage as they was in helis I initiated role play with the standard drop your weapons get down on the ground which they ignored.

As I didnt want to take any chances as they was armed I ordered my guys to shoot them dead.

This is where all goes wrong half of my group wouldnt shoot only our crazy Canadian actually killed one.

the others where saying you cant shoot its in the rules and where trying to get out of there but obviously all dieing in the process.

I have checked the rules again since the incident and I still cant find it anywhere.

I just trying to get some clarification on the rules if there is one, and try to give you guys a laugh. 

See you out there

Peace out

You are not allowed to shoot in donator shops, which is a safe zone, told by CC Dave i believe it was

its not written anywhere, but it's on time it should be

well i try to abide by every rule and if this is a rule it needs to be put in the rule section, as this causes too many problems, 

In short... No the donator zones are safe-zones. i've tried finding it for you but i cant seem to find the rule. But no you cannot shoot at all in donator zones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it needs to be put into the rules page, as it is not there as far as I can see

If it's not stated in the rules it's aloud I would say it's frowned upon because a lot of people do think it's a safe zone, if it was a safe zone there would be a green circle above the donator shops to indicate that it is a safe zone.

Hope that helps

Yup that's how I understand it, griefing in the Donator zone is a dick move and massively frowned upon at the very least.

I agree though even if its a gentlemans agreement it needs to be added to the rules, I've had situations like yours before and its highly frustrating, your unsure how to act due to fear of a ban and then just get screwed over by someone who doesn't care about the rules, or knows the better.

thats just it though we was there to buy guns, 2 helis drop on us fast, what do we do, RP and fight or just risk it and die losing what we buy?

there needs to be a hard ruling safe or not?

It has been said by CC Dave that he was told by WILCO That the Donator shops ARE Safezones. + Why the fuck would you try to rob someone in a safezone?

It has been said by CC Dave that he was told by WILCO That the Donator shops ARE Safezones. + Why the fuck would you try to rob someone in a safezone?
We didnt try to rob anyone if your going to comment on my thread at least read the comments 1st and not just post!

we was there to buy guns, and just because someone has said something once and past from person to person does not make it a server rule, server rules would be on the server rules page,

what if someone started playing in the last week read all the server rules like a good little soldier, how would he know the donator shop is a safe zone?

If its a server rule it should be on the server rule page.

Stop with the fucking attitude... 

its not in the rules therefore its not breaking the server rules, if wilco wanted the donator shops to be a safe zone he would have put it in the rules when they re-writ them.

So you were the guys who killed most of us at the north donor, i know it isnt in the rules. But so are many other rules, admins should update that.

For the question here, donor shop is safe zone. So every player in there will just do whatever he needs to do and be on his way. No one is robbing or killing there, so we was pissed that you guys started shooting. Felt good when we killed all of you tho ;)

So you were the guys who killed most of us at the north donor, i know it isnt in the rules. But so are many other rules, admins should update that.

For the question here, donor shop is safe zone. So every player in there will just do whatever he needs to do and be on his way. No one is robbing or killing there, so we was pissed that you guys started shooting. Felt good when we killed all of you tho ;)
well i personally didnt as i didnt have a gun thats the reason i was there, one of our guys didnt shoot as he thought he would be banned so he ran off and escaped, that left 2 others one of them killed one of you guys that was the crazy canadian guy, and the other wouldnt shoot until fired upon which was obviously too late i came back 10 minutes later and still had no weapons and you guys shot me on sight, so it was either meta gaming or RDM, but meh im not fussed

Last edited by a moderator:
if you returned to the place, 10 mins later, they probably killed your for breaking the new life rule.

I can't see it in the rule and sorry but I don't buy "x told y this". Until we hear from the admins where we can check ourselves, donator areas aren't safe zones because I am not getting killed there again because of the uncertainty of this.

I can't see it in the rule and sorry but I don't buy "x told y this". Until we hear from the admins where we can check ourselves, donator areas aren't safe zones because I am not getting killed there again because of the uncertainty of this.
I agree

Stop with the fucking attitude... 

its not in the rules therefore its not breaking the server rules, if wilco wanted the donator shops to be a safe zone he would have put it in the rules when they re-writ them.
Well its time for CC Dave to post a answer here because he came even in the Teamspeak and spoke to us and he clearly stated that Donatorshops are safezones. I did mention then that it should be on server rules. I think many others had a talk with some of the admins about Donatorstore and whats allowed there.

I think the community on the server would benefit to settle this Donatorthing once and for all.....what is the rules there?  :)

Back