What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Donation help

IceTea

Hey so I don't know if this is the right place to post this but, I donated yesterday and my donation is in the activated section of the VIP club section of the forums. However, whilst I have received my rank on the forums I still cannot access the donator shops in game. I tried contacting Wilco in teamspeak but I think he's busy :(

Do I maybe have to wait 24 hours until I become donator in game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to join the VIP club and donate, Once completed please find and reply to your activation thread Here

- What you've done

- What you may still need to do

VIP.png

Click here to join the VIP club and donate, Once completed please find and reply to your activation thread Here

- What you've done

- What you may still need to do

-Snip-
I did all that but still have not recieved it, i'll check if i made a mistake when typing out my player id. Next time i'll just copy and paste it

That's fine, it can take up-to 48 hours to be white-listed in game as it needs to be done manually.

Patience is a virtue :p

Unfortunately a few of my permissions are not working at the moment, so I couldn't check your post.

That's fine, it can take up-to 48 hours to be white-listed in game as it needs to be done manually.

Patience is a virtue :p

Unfortunately a few of my permissions are not working at the moment, so I couldn't check your post.
Ok thanks :)

IceTea, Please disconnect/reconnect fully from the server.

This should work fine for you now, reply back if it does not :)

Back