What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Donating Accident Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price___

Owner of Gas Trucking Company
Both myself and my friend Soap recently made donations of £5.00 and £10.00 respectively, expecting to recieve perks. But unfortunately in our excitement to support the server (and ourselves in-game) we forgot to leave a donation comment leaving our tier information. We recently noticed the problem and were wondering if you could help us recieve our perks as we would like to continue to support the server monthly if we can use the awsome perks that come with this privilage. We know you can't refund us and we wouldn't dream of asking for one, but It would be much appreciated if you could help us even though I assume you recieve lots of these problems.

Its fine! Were friendly people.

I will sort out your Donator perks now and will post back here once completed.

There we go all sorted :) Please disconnect and reconnect and visit the donator shops, the one south of Kavala has the most currently  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Er I did the same thing so rather start a new thread can you do the same for me Wilco?

In my defence I had no idea what I was doing. :D

Er I did the same thing so rather start a new thread can you do the same for me Wilco?

In my defence I had no idea what I was doing. :D
Hi Mate,

You already have access, Please go and retry the donator shop :)

Wilco maybe make it so the donating system instantly recognises the ammount or add a reminder telling people to add a comment before they go to the paypal page

Yes I too have fallen fowl to "Forgot to say which tier" syndrome. Defiantly needs to be really visible with a reminder. :D   

Yes every  month 24 people sucumb to FTSWTS, today for the small price of £5.00 you could donate to my Irn Bru fund so I can fight for justice throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back