What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dominos Pizza

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Medium pizza.... 

£9.27 if you order online for delivery

£10.99 if you order online to pickup

£13.99 if you ring them up to pickup

This is worse than a stock exchange.............#1stworldproblems!

Yup it has always been like that! And in Turkey they give 2 medium pizza's for price of one if you order online for delivery aswell!

Domino's has always been ridiculously expensive, I've never understood the craving for it that everyone seems to have. 

Wait wait wait, if costs more to order it online and go and pick it up than for them to bring it to you.

That's a bargain, well as much as Dominos can supply.

Domino's has always been ridiculously expensive, I've never understood the craving for it that everyone seems to have. 
Because the crust tastes like garlic bread and I was alone in a hotel room in Texas with two prostitutes and a buck knife, good enough explanation?

advantages of working for asda i can get what i want on a pizza for £1 :)

advantages of working for asda i can get what i want on a pizza for £1 :)
b902Qho.png

I ordered dominoes yesterday. Expensive AF! I got a 5 quid discount but still it was like 10 pounds for a medium pizza for delivery. Can't believe its £1.49 for each topping to...

Medium pizza.... 

£9.27 if you order online for delivery

£10.99 if you order online to pickup

£13.99 if you ring them up to pickup

This is worse than a stock exchange.............#1stworldproblems!
I got a decent deal tbh, got 1 medium pizza, garlic bread, chicken dippers, cookies, 2 bottles of coke and a large sour cream and chive dip for about £20 - £30 maybe, then again I misc licked and had to pick it up :/

Then again £10 for a medium pizza is rather extortionate 
1f427.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a decent deal tbh, got 1 medium pizza, garlic bread, chicken dippers, cookies, 2 bottles of coke and a large sour cream and chive dip for only £20, then again I misc licked and had to pick it up :/

Then again £10 for a medium pizza is rather extortionate 
1f427.png
All that and u didnt give me any? Fat asshole 

Why all the Dominos hate D:

Dominos offers many discounts, vouchers and deals and it really isn't that expensive. Plus, it's soo nice. Like, really nice. You can't get better pizza anywhere else (fight me) :D

Back