What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Didn't think this day would come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daanish

Tom is a good lad | Retired Staff
Unlinked
Wow.

Almost 2 years.

In fact, it's been 1 year and 358 days since I joined - this community has been with me for almost an eighth of my life! 

Anyway. I've decided to resign from staff and reduce my activity in the community as recently I haven't been finding the game fun or as interesting as it used to be. Not sure why, perhaps I just need a break... too late to come back? Haha.

Thank you to every single one of you who play here, you guys are what make this place great, and I hope there are many more who join! I have had many experiences which I would otherwise never have had. 

Those of you who deserve a special thanks know who you are.

Well.

I guess I'll see you guys around. Feel free to hit me up on steam or whatever

See ya :)

Last edited by a moderator:
singletear.gif

Nooooooooooo Daanish 😱

Don't be a stranger, come be a hobo sometime 😉

Sad to ser you go Daanish but sometimes we get bored of things and that's just how it is. I hope you enjoy yourself mate and you did a great job in the staff/support team had a few funny encounters with you and enjoyed most of them. Anyway mate good luck you will be missed <3

thanks for the easy forum rep boys #PlannedAllAlong

haha but thanks for the replies!

Daanish, 

I know I've already spoken to you briefly this afternoon, however I once again wanted to wish you best of luck in whatever you are going on to do now with your time, and have fun with A-Levels!

But a big thank you from me for being there and sharing a laugh with me throughout your time here, messing around on ts, blowing up stuff, making jokes etc. Along with supporting me with some difficult situations and decisions 

I'm sure I'll still be bugging you for something occasionally.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in here

You won't be forgotten!!

Norman

Gonna miss you daanish best of luck to you and remember that you are always welcome in this community / on ts :)

Seen you here since the beginning with that same profile pic.

Sad but 2 years playing this game gets kinda boring tbh.

The best of luck.

Daanish Thank you for all the hard work you have done for this community.

It is sad to read that such as dedicated member will leave us. I wish you all the best and all the luck. 

I do hope your departure will be short and that you will find your way back to us. 

Thank you Daanish! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back