What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DI Pat Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Banned
Once my 1 weeks notice is up I will be departing the island for good! Thanks all for the great time here, some people much more than others!

Would just like to thank @DainMK for the great opportunity in the RP team  - good luck with it!

P.S Im not as toxic as people make me out to be

:Cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT THE FUCK, i thought you leaving the police was bad enough not leaving the community. I really hope you change your mind about this, or the community will be loosing a great member today :(

Ohh fuck, Dylan man this is a huge loss for the police force. A great officer and amazing roleplayer and good friend! Please don't be a stranger and come on from time to time!

Huge loss for the Police and for this community. You're a good guy, best of luck with whatever you do in the future. 

Dylan please don't go, you are a great lad, great role player and a good mate, if you do truly wish to go then I wish you good luck in the future, but give it the night to think about it.

I assume your decision is made and I am but a pleb medic but I just want to say a couple of things.

Having had a number of situations with you in-game I really want to make it clear that you have some of the best RP in the cops in my experience. You are always fair and rewarding of good roleplay and you even managed to make being restrained for an hour one of my favourite RP experiences I've had as a rebel. You were speaking all your comms in-game so I was kept involved and your unique idea of performing a house arrest and waiting at my house for 15 mins (while not even searching my box and nicking my weapons LOL) was very kind and showed a real commitment to RP over simply making an arrest.

I would consider it a great shame if the cops (never mind the community) lost you. Shame it had to be on a poor note.

0baabee6a3997d0827b14105bd7991cc.png

67rdF9G.jpg

This is a huge loss to the server and the police.. hope u have fun in whatever u choose to do next bud

Huge loss to both the server and the police as you were probaly one of the best rpers and a really nice guy, good luck in whatever you do next!

2AqC5ye.jpg
Be free young warrior! I played the server for the first time in ages a couple of days ago and now this </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back