What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Decleration of War!

nothing like a .50cal to the head execution :D . However so far for everyone of my men who has fallen in this war at least 5 of yours have perished, so im quite happy with these odds at the moment

So noob, hahahah

you guys don't even use armoured Go Karts.

Noice music in the videos tho

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing like a .50cal to the head execution :D . However so far for everyone of my men who has fallen in this war at least 5 of yours have perished, so im quite happy with these odds at the moment
I think the odds when 10 of us came in with a HEMTT and killed almost all 30 of you + some guys who returned after the NLR were good for us. I was actually really surprised how many we killed,untill Vacatio came in with a vermin  :(

I think this is fun for the PRNA since all they do is stay at the checkpoint sometimes it gets quite boring, btw nice song at the end haha!

I think the odds when 10 of us came in with a HEMTT and killed almost all 30 of you + some guys who returned after the NLR were good for us. I was actually really surprised how many we killed,untill Vacatio came in with a vermin  :(
yeah thats the occasion i talked about that one was deffinatly a victory for you guys as i told my men to stay out of molos and they didnt listen and payed the price , hopefully they will listen next time and stick to the tactics ive told them to use which has worked so effectivley for us so far

however ive just recieved a video of a small prna excursion into rebel lands where cpl zaf decided to toy around with a few members of the rebel alliance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXqQeAO-qk0&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Your clearly mistaken blaze.. As every time we get in an engagement you out number is 3 to 1 literally.. And when your privates get rekt by us u have to go and get the police to back u up to help make it an even fight... Fact is blaze every single 1 of us is a 3 to 1 on any Prna or police officer hence y u need the numbers. And yesterday we kicked the shit out of all 30 of u when there was just 10 of us so GF!

Your clearly mistaken blaze.. As every time we get in an engagement you out number is 3 to 1 litterly.. And when your privates get rely by us u have to go and get the police to back u up to help make it an even fight... Fact is blaze every single 1 of us is a 3 to 1 on any Prna or police officer hence y u need the numbers. And yesterday we kicked the shit out of all 30 of u when there was just 10 of us so GF!
If it is a 3 v 1 situation you should really be giving up and surrendering..........

This is no matter how many of you there are if they are completely outnumbering you, you should be giving up and valuing your life.

PRNA odds on favourite to go into the weekend with a victory over The United Rebels of Altis @ 1/3.

URofA to capture the PRNA territory and declare the land as theirs @ 1337/1.

PRNA or URofA to capture and execute 5 or more members within the next 5 days @ 3/2.

@Grumpy to last until midnight @ 4/1

Money back on all bets if the war ends before midnight on Friday...

[max bet = £10,000]

[baddy Power.plc 2035]

Your clearly mistaken blaze.. As every time we get in an engagement you out number is 3 to 1 litterly.. And when your privates get rely by us u have to go and get the police to back u up to help make it an even fight... Fact is blaze every single 1 of us is a 3 to 1 on any Prna or police officer hence y u need the numbers. And yesterday we kicked the shit out of all 30 of u when there was just 10 of us so GF!
i already gave you guys the credit for the way you took us out in molos however that incident is very much in the minority as in 90 percent of our encounters we take you out with minimal casualties to our side

The only way this war is gonna be over is if the PRNA beg us to stop. We will continue to fight through thick and thin no matter the loss. We will fight with rooks if we have to. If need we will abandon our current tactics and learn a new set. This war will not end Friday. This War will last a very long time.

If it is a 3 v 1 situation you should really be giving up and surrendering..........

This is no matter how many of you there are if they are completely outnumbering you, you should be giving up and valuing your life.
Have you met the PRNA? if we surrender we die :p

Have you met the PRNA? if we surrender we die :p
come on man were not that bad, we do take prisoners i mean we will probably torture you a little bit and make you stand in our apple fields in the burning sun naked smothered in cooking oil but kill you if you surrender, not all the time :D

Back