What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

dB ][ Vlad von bipolar (Action: Ban Issued 17/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): dB ][ Vlad von bipolar 

Time & Date this happened: 10/12/14 - 18:00

Description of what happened: [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]He was leaving a bank job heavily armed and I was ordered to take him out, so I did. When he was revived all he kept moaning about was rdm, and generally all he did was fail to roleplay constantly.[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Haven't seen this particular member online since.[/SIZE]

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Apologies for a 6 day late report, only just got around to cleaning out my report folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): dB ][ Vlad von bipolar 

Time & Date this happened: 10/12/14 - 18:00

Description of what happened: [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]He was leaving a bank job heavily armed and I was ordered to take him out, so I did. When he was revived all he kept moaning about was rdm, and generally all he did was fail to roleplay constantly.[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Haven't seen this particular member online since.[/SIZE]

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Apologies for a 6 day late report, only just got around to cleaning out my report folder.

i came staight from athira. i was not in on the robbery not even once. i was going to be in on the robbery but i did not do it becuse i died before we got there. im online everyday and u have even arrested me once.  yes i was going to the outskirts of H.M treasury to look around and got maybe a little bit closer then when i was leaving suddenly i got shots from the mountain behind me and when i finally thought wow i came out of this alive "nope" got blasted by a cop on the road. yes i broke rp and got mad and that was very unprofessional and im sorry about that. but still come on dude not seen me online ? im on most of the day, every single day. would be nice if u tried talk first.. after all i was not the only one who did something wrong.

my voice is not on the video and i cant figure out why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vXdvEIsRNY

Last edited by a moderator:
This player have been online every single day, so to say you did no have a chance to talk to him is a lie. You even arrested him after this episode on a different day.

You could have typed in OCC and told the player to type there. Why does this even need to get on the forum?

7f7f110f5070e12b27e099f79f9e3287 -1 dB ][ Vlad von bipolar - Forum Report 17/12/2014

I cannot stand breaking of RP like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back