What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Daniel (Action: Ban Issued 12/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAL Black

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Daniel

Time & Date this happened: 19:30 - 19:50 gmt

Which Server did this happen on: server 2

Description of what happened: i tazed and restrained a guy who pulled his gun out and threatened to rob me after i gave them a tool kit. he then proceeded to telling me he was just joking. i then told him i was taking him back to the station. then seconds later he
 pressed alt + f4 to disconnect.

What Rule Was Broken ?: combatlogging

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: nope, couldn't find him on ts, and since he logged, i couldn't contact him ingame either.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
http://imgur.com/Yi5ykrc

that daniel got reported before and got my friend daniel know as tixo banned for having the same name :/

The chat says he was kicked that does not necessarily mean he combat logged. Normaly if they alt F4 they will just disconnect there wouldn't be a kick or sometumes they will be kicked for losing connection. I have been kicked before myself for that ticket when I am in the police station once (once back on I returned to continue roleplay).

The chat says he was kicked that does not necessarily mean he combat logged. Normaly if they alt F4 they will just disconnect there wouldn't be a kick or sometumes they will be kicked for losing connection. I have been kicked before myself for that ticket when I am in the police station once (once back on I returned to continue roleplay).
i wish i was recording, but he stopped responding for a few seconds after i said i was taking him to the station. (if you shut down arma, you can get kicked for steam ticket check because the client is not responding) he might also have closed arma in the taskbar , shutting down, logging off or using the task manager.

also, according to 2pac, he has been reported before, so he most likely did it on purpouse. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah although he didn't get banned because there where 3 Daniels on the server at that time and because of that friend got banned :/

You need to get your friends to make their name more unique....

Get him to add a surname of some sort.... there are 15 pages of Daniel
http://my.altislife.co.uk/list.php?search=daniel&searchtype=name

anyway...

Rule Broken:

Rule 1

Section B

Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Report Approved - Awaiting action - 06/02/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back