What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dad Shalloa is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalloa

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Hello everyone,

Well i guess its that time (again).. 
Il keep it short this time as i have done typed this post to many time already..

A few months ago i became a dad, it really changed my live! 
I dont have much time for other stuff and if you do its only limited to a few min or maby a small hour.
Because of this and the unknown that is about to come with the kid i have decided to become inactive. 
I have left the Police and are being put as inactive with the NHS, both on my request. 

Im not sure when i will return, as i cant see what the kid or RL will trow at us, but i want to thank you all for the fun and the story's that you shared with me!

I wish you all the best and hopefully it wont take to long. 

2B23F0D03ABD52AA980CFE5B358A7DF0F181DECC

Have a lovely day, and stay save!

I remember watching all your youtube videos when you were in the Police ages ago <3. Have a great Dadmas!

Remember watching your police videos they made me join the police. Come back soon!

Shalloa, sad to see you go. Had a few fun patrols with you, so thanks for that. You were always a nice guy to everyone, and a damn good officer. You shall be missed. Good luck with your kid, I'm sure he will grow up into a fine young man.

Don't be a stranger.

- Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back