What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CSI Spunky at a visit

Vlad Vagin

OG
Unlinked
Pro La Fam talks to CSI

6HoaAU1.png

Today we had the plesure of getting a visit from CSI Spunky Bumlove.
We had a great talk, and we got the answers we needed. We will continue our work for the people against the false rebellions and government to make sure Altis once again raise as a great and independent country. And help building the economy by helping the lower income areas. Im glad to say our talk came to great understanding from both sides. And to quote a winning sentence here "you have to break some eggs to make a omelette".

CSI Spunky Bumlove had this to say: Today I met with Vlad Vagin from the PLF. Our encounter was amicable and very productive. Reasonable requests were made of the Altis Police, to which I have decided to agree. This will mark the beginning of a new age in relations between police and civillian organisations. Under Altis Law the organisation Pro La Fam is no longer to be regarded as hostile, they work for the people of altis. Rest assured that punitive action will be taken against any who work against them. Every officer and civillian will be expected to abide by this new law.

This is a picture from the CCTV

xiSTZSt.jpg

--------------------------------

That was all for today people of Altis!

Make sure to keep supporting us with donations and taxes.
(If not we will find out)

Best regards
PLF

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Today I met with Vlad Vagin from the PLF. Our encounter was amicable and very productive. Reasonable requests were made of the Altis Police, to which I have decided to agree. This will mark the beginning of a new age in relations between police and civillian organisations. Under Altis Law the organisation Pro La Fam is no longer to be regarded as hostile, they work for the people of altis. Rest assured that punitive action will be taken against any who work against them. Every officer and civillian will be expected to abide by this new law.
What you have failed to notice is the hidden message that Spunky purposefully put in his "statement", take the first letter of each sentence.

T
O
R
T
U
R
E

Is what it spells out for anybody who cannot be bothered to look. You may also want to see the following image:
2bba4ee5ca75198cb456ded845ca8749.jpg

You are terrorists, you don't work for the people. It is simply a facade. 

Also, we now know which base you are using for all of your illegal operations. We will be visiting shortly.

CSI Spunky Bumlove had this to say: Today I met with Vlad Vagin from the PLF. Our encounter was amicable and very productive. Reasonable requests were made of the Altis Police, to which I have decided to agree. This will mark the beginning of a new age in relations between police and civillian organisations. Under Altis Law the organisation Pro La Fam is no longer to be regarded as hostile, they work for the people of altis. Rest assured that punitive action will be taken against any who work against them. Every officer and civillian will be expected to abide by this new law.
T - oday I met with Vlad Vagin from the PLF. Our encounter was amicable and very productive.

O - ur encounter was amicable and very productive.

R - easonable requests were made of the Altis Police, to which I have decided to agree.

T - his will mark the beginning of a new age in relations between police and civillian organisations.

U - nder Altis Law the organisation Pro La Fam is no longer to be regarded as hostile, they work for the people of altis.

R - est assured that punitive action will be taken against any who work against them.

E - very officer and civillian will be expected to abide by this new law.

That's the best I could do while held under duress. I'm only a CSI of a police force, I couldn't pass new laws even if I wanted to.

After being held above a firepit, I chose to say what I needed to to get out. We do have a nice photograph of Mr Vlad Vagin now though, I would encourage all officers to arrest this man on sight.

T - oday I met with Vlad Vagin from the PLF. Our encounter was amicable and very productive.

O - ur encounter was amicable and very productive.

R - easonable requests were made of the Altis Police, to which I have decided to agree.

T - his will mark the beginning of a new age in relations between police and civillian organisations.

U - nder Altis Law the organisation Pro La Fam is no longer to be regarded as hostile, they work for the people of altis.

R - est assured that punitive action will be taken against any who work against them.

E - very officer and civillian will be expected to abide by this new law.

That's the best I could do while held under duress. I'm only a CSI of a police force, I couldn't pass new laws even if I wanted to.

After being held above a firepit, I chose to say what I needed to to get out. We do have a nice photograph of Mr Vlad Vagin now though, I would encourage all officers to arrest this man on sight.
I knew we should have forced Altis to find a new CSI.
Well this shows me that beeing soft hearted dont get us anywere. We tried to sit down like men and talk it out in a civil manner.
The firepit was simply there to help you find ur answer....

You are terrorists, you don't work for the people. It is simply a facade. 

Also, we now know which base you are using for all of your illegal operations. We will be visiting shortly.
Terrorist no, but a Guerrilla formed by the people for the people, YES!
The facade is your false laws and black uniforms. Telling people whats allowed and not allowed!
That is the facade, and thats what we will get rith off!
We will be ready for you officers!

(About my picture, my eyes look smashing!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew we should have forced Altis to find a new CSI.
Well this shows me that beeing soft hearted dont get us anywere. We tried to sit down like men and talk it out in a civil manner.
The firepit was simply there to help you find ur answer....

Terrorist no, but a Guerrilla formed by the people for the people, YES!
The facade is your false laws and black uniforms. Telling people whats allowed and not allowed!
That is the facade, and thats what we will get rith off!
We will be ready for you officers!

(About my picture, my eyes look smashing!)
So who is going to replace our job.... Probably your men under your command and if not who can tell what is right and what is wrong

do you want hobos that kill people get away with such crimes

and all of my concern is : One leader orders his men but doesn't free the civilians dictators don't free the people they free themselves and enslave the people. One man can't simply rule altis there will be always people who want to go back or have a new leader. But a gang that kidnaps Police officers and tell them what to say doesn't give me a good feeling of the future if you would succeed in your plan

Civilians will only get more terrified of your organisation, they won't cheer, only if you tell them to as I see censorship. The police takes care of every civilian and not only the police but NHS Aswell so who is going to pay for their services ? Everytime one of your men gets hurt there will always be a Doctor ready to take care of you.

-Miller

Back