What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cross promotions - Under 16

Filihut

CEO of UGANDAN AIRLINES
Does the new cross promotion mean that people can join cops/medics while under 16 if in one of those factions? Just curious 

Last edited by a moderator:
When announced we tried to make clear that this is in no means a work around for the under 16 joining in whitelisted factions. When people join police/nhs through this system their age is checked before being allowed to join the other faction. 

Sorry for any confusion @Snakehut @Vladic Ka

When announced we tried to make clear that this is in no means a work around for the under 16 joining in whitelisted factions. When people join police/nhs through this system their age is checked before being allowed to join the other faction. 

Sorry for any confusion @Snakehut @Vladic Ka
Alright I just couldn't find it anywhere public. Thanks for the quick answers though!

Surely if your a well reputed NHS Member that has lots of experience, you "should" or "could" be referred onto the police recruitment team. The medics is a Roleplay faction and they exercise all of the skills or roleplay on a daily basis. Surely this is a discussion to be brought up further @CMO Norman .

Now I know about past events and why the system was implemented but again, it just gave me a thought in the back of my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back