What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Council Tax

Phoenix

John!
Staff Team
Investor
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Move house Council Tax payments to City Hall.

It's a little odd to do it in your house, especially as we've been cutting down on wheel usage in there (actually storing things in furniture, etc). The money just kind of "poofs" out of existence and doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Adding it to City Hall makes sense and is another aspect of RP for house ownership. RP RP RP.

yeah makes sense, as you have to go to laptop at the docks for storage containers.

I Like the idea BUT -1 because:

I'd rather see houses get a bit of a minor overhaul in general and this would make sense to be rolled up into it.
For example: allowing furnature to remain in the house, allowing house transfers, allowing key transfers/temp keys etc.
IIRC there are actually some changes in the works for houses already? @1A3

I Like the idea BUT -1 because:

I'd rather see houses get a bit of a minor overhaul in general and this would make sense to be rolled up into it.
For example: allowing furnature to remain in the house, allowing house transfers, allowing key transfers/temp keys etc.
IIRC there are actually some changes in the works for houses already? @1A3
So you -1 the idea because... you want this change?

Oooookayyyyyy then

So you -1 the idea because... you want this change?

Oooookayyyyyy then
I didn't actually vote the -1, but I didn't plus 1 it either.
I suppose what I was trying to say is it might make sense to look at alongside other house changes I'd heard about being worked on/considered as they might crossover somewhat.

I want to share my opinion on this suggestion -

So as much as it's a nice thought to be able to go to city hall and pay your tax for your house, it kind of defeats the purpose of actually going to your house to "collect" the tax envelope and "do" your taxes and send them off.

I think it'd be a bit boring to just go to city hall pay it and done, I mean what's the point in having a house if you're not going to go there and pay the tax for it 😂

I want to share my opinion on this suggestion -

So as much as it's a nice thought to be able to go to city hall and pay your tax for your house, it kind of defeats the purpose of actually going to your house to "collect" the tax envelope and "do" your taxes and send them off.

I think it'd be a bit boring to just go to city hall pay it and done, I mean what's the point in having a house if you're not going to go there and pay the tax for it 😂

Where else can I grow my tomato** empire.

Move house Council Tax payments to City Hall.

It's a little odd to do it in your house, especially as we've been cutting down on wheel usage in there (actually storing things in furniture, etc). The money just kind of "poofs" out of existence and doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Adding it to City Hall makes sense and is another aspect of RP for house ownership. RP RP RP.
I like this idea, I can see the appeal to be able to do it in your phone as well, but I don't see how just moving it to city hall would increase RP interactions substantially. It would be akin to how paying fines is with people speed running into a building, paying money, then leaving. If it's an immersion thing, then yeah, I'd back that as it's odd staring at your door and paying taxes.

Back