What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

COP = NO REBEL?

sbondo1234

Banned
I got told that if you become whitelisted as a cop then they remove your rebel licenses and you cannot go off duty and do rebel stuff.

Can someone clear this up for me?

I got told that if you become whitelisted as a cop then they remove your rebel licenses and you cannot go off duty and do rebel stuff.

Can someone clear this up for me?
I know you're not allowed to do rebel activities, but I don't think they remove your rebel license.

Nah they don’t remove your rebel licences. 

But it is against police rules (not server rules) so if you get caught doing rebel activities, you will be removed and most likely blacklisted from the police.

this includes, but is not limited to, carrying an illegal firearm, illegal runs, robbery and murder etc.

my advice would be not do it, you are given a week ‘holiday’ from police after you have been in for three months, and then a week per every two months after that. During your holiday you can play as a rebel.

this includes, but is not limited to, carrying an illegal firearm, illegal runs, robbery and murder etc.
To add on to this, police command will not kick you out for carrying an SMG while yer on as a civilian, however you can ofc get arrested.

To add on to this, police command will not kick you out for carrying an SMG while yer on as a civilian, however you can ofc get arrested.
To add on to this, no attachments. 

Quoted from the police Handbook

Off duty (Rule)

As a officer on the Altis island you are not permitted to commit any crimes as a civilian.

This includes the following and more:

• Doing drug runs,
  • Taking people hostage against their own will,
  • Conversing with rebel gangs to partake in illegal activities,
  • Stealing vehicles/personal belongings and,
  • Possessing an illegal firearm, excluding a SMG with no attachments, but if caught with one you will be punished as a normal civilian however it will not affect your police career.
This list goes on but includes anything that is considered illegal on the RPUK server. If you breach this rule you will be removed from the police force and blacklisted with a board decision as to whether you can rejoin depending on the severity of the crimes which you commit.*

*You can be caught out of roleplay for breaking this rule, for example using stats page to see if you are wanted or watching videos posted on the forums.

*You can be caught out of roleplay for breaking this rule, for example using stats page to see if you are wanted or watching videos posted on the forums.
I was wondering about that, will this not be against a community rules?

[SIZE=medium](4.5) Using the stats.Roleplay.co.uk stats page to gain information about players or gangs and then use that information ingame is considered metagaming. (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

(4.6) Stream Sniping - If you are on the server or have a friend on the server do not watch someone who is live streaming on our server and use their location information or information from that stream to meet up with them/kill them etc (Punishment is a ban)

4.6 states streaming but tbh i dont see a difference between the 2 if you use the information.

Dont get me rong im just wondering :D 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering about that, will this not be against a community rules?

[SIZE=medium](4.5) Using the stats.Roleplay.co.uk stats page to gain information about players or gangs and then use that information ingame is considered metagaming. (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

(4.6) Stream Sniping - If you are on the server or have a friend on the server do not watch someone who is live streaming on our server and use their location information or information from that stream to meet up with them/kill them etc (Punishment is a ban)

4.6 states streaming but tbh i dont see a difference between the 2 if you use the information.

Dont get me rong im just wondering :D 
I believe because every thing the cops do, is in RP. If they see a video, it can be used as ‘evidence’ so to speak. The same way as a PCC would occur.

i don’t believe that the cops use the stats page to catch people out, or as a basis to kick people.

Nah they don’t remove your rebel licences. 

But it is against police rules (not server rules) so if you get caught doing rebel activities, you will be removed and most likely blacklisted from the police.

my advice would be not do it, you are given a week ‘holiday’ from police after you have been in for three months, and then a week per every two months after that. During your holiday you can play as a rebel.

I know you're not allowed to do rebel activities, but I don't think they remove your rebel license.

Aight. Thanks for the information!

I believe because every thing the cops do, is in RP. If they see a video, it can be used as ‘evidence’ so to speak. The same way as a PCC would occur.

i don’t believe that the cops use the stats page to catch people out, or as a basis to kick people.
Thats not how it works, taken from the police handbook: 

This list goes on but includes anything that is considered illegal on the RPUK server. If you breach this rule you will be removed from the police force and blacklisted with a board decision as to whether you can rejoin depending on the severity of the crimes which you commit.*

Thats not how it works, taken from the police handbook: 

Still wondering if using information coming from stats page or streams/videos is not against the rules? ;)

Still wondering if using information coming from stats page or streams/videos is not against the rules? ;)
I mean I guess Police command is technically breaking the rules? I mean Police is an in game thing and using videoes on the forum is technically breaking the rules, however they've been doing this for some time, so I am guessing it's allowed for Police to do it? Would ask staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

I mean I guess Police command is technically breaking the rules? I mean Police is an in game thing and using videoes on the forum is technically breaking the rules, however they've been doing this for some time, so I am guessing it's allowed for Police to do it? Would ask staff.

No it's not, because then every cop and their nan would just wear a mask, put on a funny voice and play rebel 24/7, there needs to be a deterrent and it needs to be that severe.

Back