What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cop distribution between servers

fuckThisImOut

Hey guys and gals,

first, please take no offense in this I really just want to bring it to light so this can be worked out, It's not a big issue but it would help stabilize the police force I hope :) .

These screenshots are of both servers at the same time. It shows server one with 20 police and server 2 with only 8. I feel it should be more evenly distributed so both servers have enough police to patrol and try to control the criminal force. I feel currently, server 2 can be slightly neglected in terms of police and medic (i know there are not many medics though) attention :) .

Server #1

2hhd3rm.jpg

Server #2

el1wk8.jpg

If there is a reason maybe you need at least 20 cops for 100 players i don't know, but would be nice to know :) .

Thanks

Most of the officers want to patrol on the server where the most officers are (more backup et cetra..).

Just saying, for some reason I've never patrolled on server 2.

Like Rick said, the police are a lot like a gang in that they like to have backup, only the brave dare venture onto the drug-profiteering grounds of SRV2...

The way I see it, it's better to have one fully manned and operational server, than two working sub par.

Last edited by a moderator:
Server 1 is the flagship... the police are working on the distribution but your never going to get full coverage to s2 and this is why we take it offline when we can fit those people on server 1 :)  

Lets say gang on server 2 wants to do HM, and is 1cop away. Whats best to do? If there is like 20 on server 1?

Back