What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Connecting failed. I need help.

andrekarmo

I went to play today, before the 16h server restart and i had no problem what so ever. When i tried to connect to the server 1 and 2, i received the message "Connecting failed". I tried to restart Steam and my computer but it didn't work. After that I did some search and followed some tips on the internet. I cleaned my steam cache, cleaned my mpmission saved files, but it still didn't work.
But when i tried do connect to other server aside of the roleplay.co.uk, i was able to.
Can someone help me. I don't now what can i do more.

Last edited by a moderator:
We currently are running with in attack filters, Therefore if you cannot get on you will not be able to until this has been resolved.

Usually people outside the UK are first affected.

In your ARMA3 Server list, if you filter for 'RolePlay.co.uk' what do you see? Are you able to see the server and connect?

It may be a case of this:

We currently are running with in attack filters, Therefore if you cannot get on you will not be able to until this has been resolved.

:(

I hope I didn't lose all the items I had in my truck.

In your ARMA3 Server list, if you filter for 'RolePlay.co.uk' what do you see? Are you able to see the server and connect?

It may be a case of this:
I can see the servers, but when i try to join, i receive the "Connecting failed" message.

Edit: Yup, now i can't even see the servers

Ohhh, that means that probably it's not my PC or my connection. That's kind of a relieved, but sad at the same time. Do you have any prediction of when the problem will be solved?
Thanks for answering.

@Wilcolast time you applied these filters you gave us a chance to send you our ip to bypass the filters. can you do this now please

@WilcoLast time this happened you were kind enough to add my IP to the exceptions list as I was getting this error (and am now). Any chance you'd be able to do this again?

I thought it mainly affected people outside the UK. I am in the UK and can't connect and there is 56 people on server 1 :s lol

@WilcoIs this also affecting TS as not only am I unable to see the server 1 in my lists, I now cannot connect to ts. It keeps saying "failed to connect". I am also in the Bristol area. Is that area being affected too?

Hugo

Sorry, unable to this time, Its a different setup.
I hate to be that person but any ETA on when this will be "fixed"? Even though it's not broken, I think you know what I mean :p

I get the same error :/
Yes, the problem is still in place. In the morning i couldn't even see the servers, now i can see the server 1 but i keep getting the same error. There is nothing that we can do, we need to wait.

I hate to be that person but any ETA on when this will be "fixed"? Even though it's not broken, I think you know what I mean :p
Its one of those piece of string situations, Until the person doing this decides there is a world out there and discovers a life... or until our data centre works with the ddos provider to fix up a fresh new filter.... I am banking on the second option more than the first

Back