What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - zaF

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaF

1. In-game Name: zaF
  2. Steam ID: 76561198130662421
  3. Date this happened: 27/04/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I have just returned from a 1 week holiday, I went straight to the auction house to collect my Pilot Coveralls CSAT which I had in there. I collected the clothing from the auction house perfectly fine, however when I re listed the item it was taken from my inventory and did not show up on the list of auction house items. It has totally vanished. I was unable to take a shadowplay recording of this incident as I had two instances of Arma 3 open at the same by accident. I know that sounds sketchy as fuck but its the truth. I have a picture from a post on the forums showing that I had the item listed before I went away on holiday, that is all I can provide.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://i.gyazo.com/d64c152c9b6ebdc5fba8533a102a4e0c.jpg
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1x Pilot Coveralls CSAT (I had received an offer of 4million so I guess that would be the value).

However as the item was kind of rare, I would quite liked to have had the item back. Seems a shame for something like that to just vanish.
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Sorry Zaf but that isn't sufficient evidence and we can't comp 4 mil or a rare item like that of the back of a screenshot. And since you have no video footage I have no choice but to deny this comp request due to lack of evidence. 

DENIED

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back