What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Washington(Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Washington

Professional Stalker
Unlinked
In-game Name: F.M. Washington
Steam ID: 76561198046435319
Date this happened: 03/03/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Friend was giving me 20m for a gang base, and I thought it would be funny to rob it instead of letting him hand it to me. I got auto kicked, not knowing this was a feature. This makes perfect sense because of exploitation prevention etc but I didn't think about that at the time as there was no ill intetions. I have been on the server for 3 years and wouldn't do something that stupid, especially while im in the middle of a roleplay interview.

You can see I log back in and do not have any of the money at the end of the video.

I'd just be really appreciative if I could get comped the 20m so i can buy my gang a base, seeing as the money has gone from both players accounts. Thank you.

Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5a9c78209cd595485f/20m-rob-comp
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 20m
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

managed to get a screenshot of the whole 1 frame that you left me to go off of once you had logged back in. 😁

h0ippte.png

It wasn't a very sensible idea to transfer such large summs of cash by robbing it from them, whilst I will issue compensation on this occasion you need to be careful, next time, you may not be so lucky.

COMPENSATION ACCEPTED
£20,009,984

Please be patient as only certain members of staff can issue compensation.
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back