What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Steph - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph

Queen.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Shataniana Hakeem

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198066279199

The date when this happened: 06/17/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I bought one of the new houses around 1-2am, when I came online today I realized that I don't own the house anymore yet the money (750k) is not in my bank account anymore. Sadly I don't have any evidence of me buying the house but I hope it might be in the server logs. I sadly don't quite remember what I put into my house, I placed a few items but I couldn't name them or give a rough estimate but I do think I lost one of my deagles (the others I stored with a friend who was offline at the time). I tried to buy the house again just now, but sadly it disappeared right after I relogged again, so I would need to be compensated for it twice.

Link to any evidence:

https://i.gyazo.com/003487603f6c3a0f079ab4d7351fc0e4.jpg
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1.500.000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Shataniana Hakeem

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198066279199

The date when this happened: 06/17/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I bought one of the new houses around 1-2am, when I came online today I realized that I don't own the house anymore yet the money (750k) is not in my bank account anymore. Sadly I don't have any evidence of me buying the house but I hope it might be in the server logs. I sadly don't quite remember what I put into my house, I placed a few items but I couldn't name them or give a rough estimate but I do think I lost one of my deagles (the others I stored with a friend who was offline at the time). I tried to buy the house again just now, but sadly it disappeared right after I relogged again, so I would need to be compensated for it twice.

Link to any evidence:

https://i.gyazo.com/003487603f6c3a0f079ab4d7351fc0e4.jpg
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1.500.000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.
Did this get dealt with in a discord ticket by any chance? 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back