What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - PinkSprinkles - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkSprinkles

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Lilly Grim

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198815987819

The date when this happened: 03/23/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: So we were on triad turf where these guys had cause issues earlier resulting in Cammy santos beating them up and dumping them (possibility of respawning) They then returned returned about 20-30 minutes later and the same situation happened except this time one of them pulled out a gun to which point after i downed him i took him to dodgy doctor. Tom and I were very aware that the way this guy had pulled the gun out looked a bit funny. We carried on continuing the RP where I bought the defib and we asked him to drop the weapon, he never done this and nvl plus potentially never even actually had the physical gun, as once we spoke to Drex we believed this guy to be hacking to which Drex banned him for. There was a ticket made for this with Tom included and a clip sent over. The reason i'm putting in a comp request is because I lost out within rp of that gun and my 50k going to waste as the guy was hacking but if this was to follow normal rp i would have had the gun in my possession.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/fi9K5gSg7YoB2/d1337GNlb666?invite=cr-MSxFa2csMjA4NjA4NDAs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 50k - spent to buy the defib - potentially a standard pistol.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @PinkSprinkles

Due to the fact that the weapon was spawned in by a cheater, the weapon can unfortunately not be compensated* 
You will however get a full refund from 'Dr. Coathanger', of £50,000. 

Your compensation can be claimed at City Hall.

*This is in order to maintain consistency in our compensations, whilst this time it was 'only' a Standard Pistol - next time, it might be something considerably bigger that is being spawned in, something which we wouldn't be able to return at that point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back