What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - PeachMaster (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
In-game Name: OG PeachMaster
Steam ID: 76561198027239548
Date this happened: 29/01/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: We did a bank job, 2-3 minutes until restart and we were rushing towards an ATM to store the money in an ifrit, i got out to soon and got launched slightly in the air and got stuck beneath the IFRIT in the VDM script, the ifrit moved away and suddenly i died, for no apparent reason.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcXe-4TrbQ8&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 4,712,347 money.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Please can you provide evidence of the situation as the video you have provided only shows after the incident?

Please can you provide evidence of the situation as the video you have provided only shows after the incident?
Hi, involved in the sense of it's my video, my perspective. 

Him dying isn't the issue. The issue here is I had cash before restart, 3-5 minutes went by after I picked up the cash and then after the restart I didn't have the money. Zippy has put this up because it was his cash. 

King Regards. 

Refused

At 6 seconds into the video after syncing 3 times 3 messages popped up on your screen informing you that it did not sync as you had recently already synced your data. Therefore i cannot comp for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back