What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - MickMacF - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickMacF

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Abdula Gupti Singh

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199118532714

The date when this happened: 02/12/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I put the glock and bullets into my Rebla then flew out and today it is gone, ive searched all my cars and storage and its not there.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2xmHkgHbow

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Glock and 49 bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I had look through the deleted stuff from yesterday mate but i only clipped me putting it in the boot before i log off in case this happens as i usually keep it in the container (which i will be from now on lol) what other things were you looking for and i can try recover and see? 

Cheers

Hello @MickMacF

First of all sorry for such a late reply. 
Secondly I am assuming you've no further footage/proof of these items going missing, do you?

You don't have enough proof that it "disappeared".
It's a video of you putting the weapon in the car and then logging off the game, do you maybe have further videos / evidence for this that I could review? 

As Mick couldn't find any further evidence to this issue, I will be sadly closing the request now. 

The thing that would be best if you've it clipped is, when you put it in (Already have that) 
When it goes missing, when do you notice it going missing,  etc. 
The more evidence/footage you have the better. 

I hope you can understand from our point of view why we'd require a little more evidence than this. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back