What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Elliot Ash (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot Ash

In-game Name: [AA] Elliot Ash
Steam ID: 76561198084705611
Date this happened: 04/08/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: We'd just been involved in a gunfight; I'd killed 1 of the enemy gang members, picked up his MX SW with a silencer on and placed it in my bag. I was then killed by an enemy gang member where I then was waiting for a medic to revive me. During this time, I believe a hacker came on and killed me whilst I was dead? This meant that I was unable to get revived by the medics. Then afterwards I believe that one of the management team came on and banned the hacker from the server. I can prove that I had the mx and gear but unfortunately I only recorded the last 5 minutes of the situation therefore I am unable to prove the fact that I had an MX SW with a 6.5 suppressor in my backpack. Some other gear might not be able to compensated for due to the fact that it cannot be seen and I completely understand the reason for this. (Hacker comes at 1:44 but you can see the gear on me throughout)
Link to any evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUcIxUwVcxU&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Standard Guerilla Outfits : £5000
Rangemaster Cap : £850
CTRG Platecarrier Rig : £7500
Carryall Backpack variant : £5000
MX : £150,000 (£75,000 in sale)
MX SW : £170,000 (£85,000 in sale)
Silencer - 6.5mm : £150,000 (75k sale)
MK17 HOLO : £5000
Rangefinder : £3000
Total: £261,350
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately we're unable to compensate for the MX SW and the silencer in your backpack. If you can find some evidence of it feel free to message me privately with a link to this thread.

Total: 176350

Completed 11.04.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back