What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - daanboyv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirdaanslot

1. In-game Name: sirdaanslot
  2. Steam ID: 76561198035980160
  3. Date this happened: 02/07/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: was at the diamond processor i was to stand guard so we wouldnt get robbed walked of the start for a better scouting positioned walked up the stairs and by glitch i died. talked it over with an admin(tadeusz) already he said i had to go here. btw the admin was there when i died.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/kd_UT34kjNM
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: mx, vermin, 4 five .45 acp, wetsuit aaf, CTRG Plate Carrier Rig, nvgs, defender helmet, caryall backpack, balaclava, gps, erco, bipod, 6 x stanag 30 round, 6 x vermin 30 round mag, rangefinder
    total amount via pricelist on forum is 336.000$
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello @daanboyv 

Do you have any further evidence showing that you bleed out and loose you gear and evidence of the items you claim to have. Currently I cant tell if you have a vermin, erco, bipod, rangefinder etc....

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @daanboyv

I have consulted with @Tadeusz and he has confirmed that you fully bled out, however he cannot confirm the items that I can not see (Helmet, Vermin, Vermin Mags).

Compensation Granted: £261,150

81IiGO2.png

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back