What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Barry Clevedon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry C

Donator
Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Barry Clevedon

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199070893901

Character ID: 95852

The date when this happened: 09/05/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had my deludamol van parked up in weasel news last night with the items shown in the clip. I flew out and last night and have flew in now and went to get some things out of the van. The van was at civilian impound for some reason. When i pulled out the van it had no items in the storage. I tried to get the footage as best as i could hopefully it is enough.

Link to any evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1svwQD_1R2MlD_/d1337jYgLofq?invite=cr-MSxDSVosMTkyOTkxNTg5LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1sE8mc-ePnUFow/d13377UT3s6P?invite=cr-MSxtM0osMTkyOTkxNTg5LA 

Lost items and total value of compensation: 300 Pistol bullets , x1 portable speaker , screwdriver , flashlight , x2 id cards , x13 smartphones , x4 body kits , x2 lockpicks , £3500 cash , x1 machete , x2 repair kits , x2 mining pickaxes , x2 zipties , x13 armor , x8 radios , x25 gunpowder.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did have yes that was just the most recent clip i had with the items within it. I added some more items to it but not too worried about getting those back. I believe that day i was robbing people so i would of been putting id's , phones and stuff like that in the van. I think i would of took 50 pistol bullets out too and left it at around 250. The clip shown with the items in the van was a few hours before

Thank you for getting back to me 

So with you taking this van out a few more times after that clip we can not be certain of what would have actually happened to your van. It could have indeed been a bugged and not parked properly, it could have been stolen within roleplay, ect. With no evidence to back this up this request will have to be declined

Please remember as is states on our wiki guild lines "ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED." 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back