What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combatlogging Cop (Rejected with warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omligon

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Euan

Time & Date this happened:around 10PM

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: Killed a cop, then he combatlogged

What Rule Was Broken ?: Combatlogging

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Did not find him on teamspeak, and he did not reenter the game

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34112262293585525/54C9FAD79065617D28CF9B607A6645E0488933F4/

i waited 25seconds before i left, i left to go play another game because every cops on server 2 had been 3-4 man groups patrolling kavala i waited ample time and went to cool off

And why combatlog? You cops get your gear for free..
You sorta contradicted yourself there Omligon, exactly, why would a cop combat log? This just confirms (for me anyway) that it was 

pure coincidence that he died as he was coming off, or did it to cool off for a bit. But anyway I'm not taking sides just making a point and before it happens, lets attempt to not make this a post that turns into insults and hate...

You sorta contradicted yourself there Omligon, exactly, why would a cop combat log? This just confirms (for me anyway) that it was 

pure coincidence that he died as he was coming off, or did it to cool off for a bit. But anyway I'm not taking sides just making a point and before it happens, lets attempt to not make this a post that turns into insults and hate...
 +1,

I feel you of all people should understand that people need to cool off after certain situations, as you have been accused of combat logging no less than 3 or 4 times Omligon and you always seem to have a similar excuse.

+1,

I feel you of all people should understand that people need to cool off after certain situations, as you have been accused of combat logging no less than 3 or 4 times Omligon and you always seem to have a similar excuse.
@Edgar Ville

i logged 15-20 seconds after if you were a cop then you would understand that when every other cop on the server has grouped into 3-4 people in a group and patrol one constabulary and you die alone u feel the need to go punch a wall every now and then but i dont i log off well after my gear wont respawn as i leave the server and go play another game or watch a film i do not combat log ive been on this server alot longer than alot of people, i follow the rules and stick by them, yes we cops make mistakes but if u lot didnt weild the leave or die ticket everytime u know ure about to get arrested then we wouldnt be so stressed

Rejected with a warning. Wait some time before logging off in the future. If I see another report against you for the same thing it will be an instant ban and I may not be so nice when it comes to the dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back