What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combat Raiding Houses?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters

Fluqi

Welsh | 2020 Pub Quiz Winner
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Not going to get into details because it's not worth the potential arguments but, should combat raiding houses be allowed or should have the same rules as scrapping?

[This may be the wrong place to put this, but couldn't do a poll on Questions/Answers] 

Last edited by a moderator:
Combat scrapping is in place because when you are being chased by Police or armed gunmen, nobody is going to do business with you....it's just too high risk, and the fact is that scrapping here takes a mere millisecond, maybe if you had to keep the vehicle on point for a minute or two it wouldn't be as much of an issue. 

With regards to Combat raiding, yes it should be allowed. Even if it is not your intention, having this accepted would create a loophole whereby idiots would sit in their house near a place of interest, and be untouchable claiming anyone who tried to get in "combat raiding" and thereby in violation. I always like to relate situations to realism, even though we cannot follow it 100%, I can very much see people raiding houses in the middle of a fire fight.

That being said, you clearly feel there is a reason for this to be reviewed and I would ask you to try and explain why so we can get an understanding of your PoV. You likely have some valid points and with it being late I've likely overlooked something...why do you feel the action of raiding a house should be conditional?

Don't understand why it wouldn't be allowed. It's fail RP to get someone to come along and scrap a car, but not to break down a house while being shot at; searching it, maybe...

Not going to get into details because it's not worth the potential arguments but, should combat raiding houses be allowed or should have the same rules as scrapping?

[This may be the wrong place to put this, but couldn't do a poll on Questions/Answers] 
Fluqi im guessing your house got raided while still fighting Police or something? Lets put it in a real life perspective police will smash the door down and bombard a house normally not wait around until bullets stop firing then break it.

I've never had a house raided so im not sure how it works do all the inventory items such as drugs and gold instantly go when raided or something?

I'd say no kind of cool down is needed to break a door down.
But maybe 3 minutes is needed before they can search the house if an active gunfight had just finished.

@Fetty WapI believe they have to be removed manually just like everything else.

Surely if you are in a house shooting someone knowing they can't get in, that is essentially powergaming (using game mechanics massively to an advantage) therefore raiding the house to neutralise the threat would be the safest and most logical option. 

Its not the same situation with a truck. A vehicles provides cover and concealment so scrapping it in combat makes no sense. It's not as though raiding a house sells it automatically and wastes however much the contents are worth+boxes+house.

I completely disagree that it should come under the same rule.

Fluqi im guessing your house got raided while still fighting Police or something? Lets put it in a real life perspective police will smash the door down and bombard a house normally not wait around until bullets stop firing then break it.

I've never had a house raided so im not sure how it works do all the inventory items such as drugs and gold instantly go when raided or something?
Nah, we stored gold in someone else's house last night after a bank op. Cops came and in the middle of combat raided it (which I am fine with) but I'm assuming they searched it as well... Which is where I agree with:

I'd say no kind of cool down is needed to break a door down.
But maybe 3 minutes is needed before they can search the house if an active gunfight had just finished.
To break a door down, is fine whilst in combat. However, to search the house and start removing illegal items there should be a wait time of say 3 minutes to ensure they're not in danger. You wouldn't be transporting guns/gold/drugs to a vehicle if you're under fire? 

I have no arguments and I am certainly not "salty" I've just never been in this situation before so wanted people opinions and such. 

Think I was there, we only started searching at the end of the fight, along with the scrapping of the trucks.

Combat raiding. Shouldn't be looked at it like that. Should see it as tactical or valuing there lives by getting into cover.

Nah, we stored gold in someone else's house last night after a bank op. Cops came and in the middle of combat raided it (which I am fine with) but I'm assuming they searched it as well... Which is where I agree with:

To break a door down, is fine whilst in combat. However, to search the house and start removing illegal items there should be a wait time of say 3 minutes to ensure they're not in danger. You wouldn't be transporting guns/gold/drugs to a vehicle if you're under fire? 

I have no arguments and I am certainly not "salty" I've just never been in this situation before so wanted people opinions and such. 
They should not be searching the house during combat, as it instantly removes the gold, IRL the gold does not vanish, so its exploiting the search system in my opinion, as if the cops all got killed during the fight the gold is still gone which in real life the gold would still be their as its a physical item, so no the cops should not be searching the house until the fight is over.

Seeing how this has been updated it seems as though I've misinterpreted what you meant by raiding. If you're meaning to search the house then no, that certainly shouldn't be happening in the middle of combat, MAYBE your boxes, because they'd have to stick them in a vehicle and drive them away, and there's a chance for you to get them back, but for the drugs and gold, certainly not.

Breaking into a house to value your life should be allowed my opinion though, but your not allowed to search anything. 

Is this for searching, or just using the house while in combat? "Raiding" can be interpreted differently. Just put another lock on the door if they cut it off.

Back