What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combat Log CNC Cautioner (PC Issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Bradley

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):

CNC Cautioner 

Description of what happened: 

This off-road was wanted for a period of time and cop killing... I attempted to take out the two criminals due to my life being at immediate danger. I shot down the gunner being my main concern then moving to the driver. The video clearly shows this guy log out to not die!! He made NO effort to contact me nor the police afterwards to excuse his mistake.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: 

No, i see no solution other than punishment through ban.

Value of item/money lost: NA

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V53ztTREPDo&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
This Was not combat logging. i was having driver issues with my 780 . it happend too me numerus times before this . i kept getting the arma 3 has stopped working crap . after reinstalling n videa experience and the drivers it solved my issues . i have never combat logged . i have no need too . i can just buy my gear again no problem if i die . i wouldent risk getting banned for something so stupid . Thnx Cautioner

To be fair, CnC Cautioner would be the last to combatlog.. I've seen him fight many battles and die without even a little bit of fear. To combatlog in this situation would mean he does it more often, which I've never seen happening. So either he changed from a good player to a total douchebag who thinks he can get away with it, or he is telling the truth, and I'm betting the latter =). BTW, it would've been good to contact the cop on return, but mistakes are what makes us human =)

To be fair, CnC Cautioner would be the last to combatlog.. I've seen him fight many battles and die without even a little bit of fear. To combatlog in this situation would mean he does it more often, which I've never seen happening. So either he changed from a good player to a total douchebag who thinks he can get away with it, or he is telling the truth, and I'm betting the latter =). BTW, it would've been good to contact the cop on return, but mistakes are what makes us human =)
Yeah to be honest i should of contacted him mate . i was trying solve the issue with the drivers .then ended up straight into something and completly forgot.But yeah i have never combat logged . i have enough money too fund my rebel lifestyle :p

I have also had the same problem where arma just suddenly stops working as well as many other players, besides he wouldnt have enough time to combat log as it takes about 5 secs to alt f4 and 15 to abort, and he is a great player!

CnC Cautioner, on 19 Aug 2014 - 12:09 PM, said:

Yeah it is . I aint botherd about dying though mate . im being honest . if they dont believe me then let it be .
I 100% believe you. I rolled with cnc for couple of days and would never even think that any of them will combat log cuz they are good rp and good shooters.

CnC Cautioner should not be punished for this, is agree with khandamir, Cautioner will never combat log, he migth be mad due to getting killed sometimes, but he would never combat log

finding someone rude is a opinion, not a fact. And they robbed me yesterday at the airport and killed me, i believe it was Cautioner. But i dont care if i get robbed/killed if RP'd correctly.Just Like they did, the game wouodn't be fun if you dont die or get robbed its part of the experience, deal with it.....
I have also had the same problem where arma just suddenly stops working as well as many other players, besides he wouldnt have enough time to combat log as it takes about 5 secs to alt f4 and 15 to abort, and he is a great player!
I 100% believe you. I rolled with cnc for couple of days and would never even think that any of them will combat log cuz they are good rp and good shooters.
CnC Cautioner should not be punished for this, is agree with khandamir, Cautioner will never combat log, he migth be mad due to getting killed sometimes, but he would never combat log
thanks for support guys much appreciated.i hope I don't get banned to be honest it's a cool community got a lot of friends on here .main reason I wouldn't be stupid enough combat log . It's out of my hands though.

Last edited by a moderator:
But if you get banned, then tere wont be anybody pointing his gun at me every time i drive to airfield :) So dont get banned i really enjoy it.

OK after reading  A LOT off positive comments maybe this should be re-considered HOWEVER

still doubt his explanation considering it happened exactly after i'd shot his tires out and was about to kill or arrest!! I agree these drivers are faulty (having a 780 Asus myself) but in this specific case I disagree with the excuse due to the "perfect" timing.

It's up to an admin ofc to decide on what to do but I feel a weeks ban would be a lesson taught - taking into consideration all the positive comments made. 

There is a known driver issue I have had it, and despite my personal dealings with CnC I have never once heard anything to do with cautioner combat logging I know he would rather die.

If it was up to me I would let it go. But I will be watching for any future issues if they do come up. Stick to the roleback at least till they sort it.

There is a known driver issue I have had it, and despite my personal dealings with CnC I have never once heard anything to do with cautioner combat logging I know he would rather die.

If it was up to me I would let it go. But I will be watching for any future issues if they do come up. Stick to the roleback at least till they sort it.
definatly sticking with the role back mate . Haven't had a any issues since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back