What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ciaran, headless clients??

fuckThisImOut

This thread is directed towards the developers.

I saw you tried implementing ai/fish and wildlife but had some sync/fps issues.

If it is the server then have you tried setting up a headless client and porting the ai code to it? Not vert big job but big gains.

If its client fps then surely its a scripted problem as it should only affect people going towards the water.

Also, are the fish/wildlife in particular areas? If not I would highly reccomd makibg some "fishing grounds" or hunting grounds etc. I havent played with wildlife in arma3 byt I know you can control ai, cant see it being much different with fish etc.

Thanks for taking a look.

I just want a pure dev thread. Dont want people suggesting things I just want to know these answers from the horses mouth :) . So please dont post unless your a developer in altislife or arma in general.

Thanks guys. 

It is a client problem unfortunately, the AI is constructed and operates on the client-side. The FPS is generally because of the dust that flies around you, the flies and the fish. The flies and the dust are part of the environment aswell. We have plans to work around this in the future.

Back