What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chris (Action: Bans Issued 24/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protety

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Chris

Time & Date this happened: 22.11.14 Around 20:00 (UTC +01:00) . <-- Not 100% Sure about the time.

Description of what happened:
I was just walking through Kavala when Chris started running people over with his quadbike, So I decided to record it because it is extremely annoying.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I Asked him why he did so and told him (out of Character) that i was going to report him for that but all he replied was: ''Can I ask you a question? Are you a D***head?''. Which in my opinion is very immature and impolite thats why I finally decided to post this. Sadly I only have a recording of the VDM itself not what happend afterwards. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v5ycdds0bl5a2w/VDM%20Chirs.mp4?dl=0

Also as you can see in the Video there are multiple witnesses. I would like them to comment below and give their point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved - Awaiting Action - 23/11/14

BUT I know in this case it was pure VDM but please dear Civilians of Altis .. SIDEWALK.

You see that Orange Car trying to pass you guys? People like this often get reported for VDM eventho the Civs having a little rave on the MIDDLE of the road :p Just saying ..

2 Chris's logged in yesterday

5f4b93578db70538591ac7dc1ab364af -1 Chris - Forum Report 24/11/2014
0ff6fc6f06097b0984770e3e9b273899 -1 Chris - Forum Report 24/11/2014

Bans Issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back