What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Charity Run

Fancy

Instead of robbing people and having gunfights we decided to do a Charity Run! Some screenshots of the Charity run from the Airport to Kavala. Had a great night guys.

FB89C51C8C0350F92B78C11D80493FD2DAB6C5D2

8252177859CB04B7343D9941062D841F50E3039E

23756BE7763275F4CE513D0D6FD7494A3D96BF70

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Little Bit of UNMC Public Relations Kavala Style.

lol @ 6:05

and rip earphones early in

we had a slight hickup early on in the run (Failed robbery on us all) but we made it to the pub eventually, and had a few too many beers.

41 minutes ago, Cleon said:

we had a slight hickup early on in the run (Failed robbery on us all) but we made it to the pub eventually, and had a few too many beers.

lol you recorded our Drunken Bar Shitfest lols  i was laughing to hard to make any real comebacks lol

This totally brightened up my uneventful night as an on duty First Aider! Brilliant stuff guys!

it was like 2 in the morning with about 20 cops on! we decided it was best not to have a gun fight and instead have some fun :D

All the cops were great sports about it too.

and a few 5th order guys were even nice enough to donate their weapons to our charity fun run ;)

@Jamz@Fade@One Shot@DI Busterguy

it was like 2 in the morning with about 20 cops on! we decided it was best not to have a gun fight and instead have some fun :D

All the cops were great sports about it too.

and a few 5th order guys were even nice enough to donate their weapons to our charity fun run ;)
HAHAHAHAHA

So you were the guys I nearly ran over in my Hemmt :p Heard you all screaming or telling me to stop haha

TW always host good events, can't wait till it's someone's birthday and we have a big party in the night club again 

17 hours ago, Cleon said:

Nice to see the charity run something different, shame about typical people trying to rob everything the see, don't understand why people think roleplay has to involve robbery every time!

Nice to see the charity run something different, shame about typical people trying to rob everything the see, don't understand why people think roleplay has to involve robbery every time!
Because so many people have this image that Altis Life is Rebels VS Cops & think being a rebel means robbery & Murder,Thats not a Rebel that's a Gangster.

we tried to convince 5th order to come with us! but i think the temptation of our weapons was too much to resist. we had a hobo run with us for the last 2 k and i think we raised over 1 million for him! 

#notallhobosarebad

Back