What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Changes for Vagos

John Gabbana

First of all, I think I can speak on behalf of all members of the Vagos; many thanks to the staff team and developers for the new safe house and its interior. It totally goes with the vagos - mexican theme, and I think it can lead to quite a few interesting RP situations.

The reason why I make this suggestion is, because in my opinion there are some small details that can be adjusted.
For example, starting with the atomics garage doors; it's great that they no longer take 2 bussiness days to open, but it would be great to have a wardrobe right where the old one was, in case you have to change into atomics clothes.
Xq8S9zA.png

(in this case, the cabinet can no longer be used)

Moving on to the new interior of the new safe house, I love the new dj table, which flows with the Mexican theme, and it would be great if it was a dj table that could be used to set some music in the new minibar (for those not lucky enough to have received the house tour, find out in rp).

8mJ3kiH.png

Added to this dj table, I have been told that the dj table in middle is coming back (soonTM), just commenting to be sure.

And last but not least, I would like to propose a trade-off that I think is quite fair.
After the last update, vagos has lost the weed room located in the middle building, and also has lost the power to cook meth at atomics. I would like to know if it would be possible to exchange both privileges for the option of having access to the cutting table which is already in atomics.
t1ujS8n.png

I would like to think that this suggestion is proportional, not only because of the two privileges we have lost, but also because it is totally in line with the theme of the vagos, being a gang with latin roots, and that one of their sources of income is cocaine.

With nothing more to add, once again thank you very much for the changes the vagos have received; and for those who haven't seen the new interior yet.... find out in RP  😉

+1

Love the new changes we have now, but adding those few things extra would add so muchg more RP! 

Im enjoying the the new ganghouse and ill +1 this post especially the cutting bench since we are a cholo gang and it makes sence that we can provide cut cocaine to the city and not just uncut

Back