What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Carcas ( Action: Ban Issued 04/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir_Ivanov

Close this thread

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Carcas

Description of what happened: Carcas killed me because I refused to surrender (very bad rp though, he just said one sentence). Then, after 10 minutes, I came back to Pyrgos unarmed and with no vengueance in mind (otherwise I would be breaking the NLR). I was near the atm and I saw him. A doctor came and I tried to explain him why there were to crashed cars in the middle of the road (one was mine and the other one was someone who had crashed) but suddenly, Carcas started to shoot to one car to make it explode. I walked some meters from the car but it still killed me. The doctor was also killed.

EDIT: You can see the medic also died by viewing the chat, 0:44

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, he says it is not rdm because chat says that I just died, bs. 

Value of item/money lost: Around 50k but I don't care, I just want to see him banned.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t6HBNVSe2k

Last edited by a moderator:
The user has received a ban for another rule break but will tag this also as he is clearly shooting the cars to cause an explosion, This can be considered another form of RDM as there is no good roleplay reason to shoot and blow up cars randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back