What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can`t access the garage bug

Pawkbun - I have deleted ALL your cop vehicles (which as you know are free anyway), so that should make the cop garages accessible again. Remember to stay on top of it in the future, so that it doesn't get to unmanageable size!

I've left the civ vehicles alone, because on closer inspection I think my first analysis of your civ vehicle state was incorrect (not sure why... probably going snowblind from dealing with two PIDs at once)

Your civ vehicles are:

6 C_SUV_01_F civ

3 O_Truck_03_covered_F civ

1 C_Hatchback_01_sport_F civ

1 C_Hatchback_01_F civ

1 C_Van_01_transport_F civ

1 I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F civ

1 C_Offroad_01_F civ

1 B_Truck_01_box_F civ

1 O_Truck_03_transport_F civ

1 B_Heli_Light_01_F civ

1 C_Boat_Civil_01_F civ

1 O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F civ

1 B_Quadbike_01_F civ

1 B_Truck_01_mover_F civ

Which shouldn't be too many to overload the system. Again, we'll see... Let me know whether the cop garages work for you now though.

Same for Perez - please let me know if this has fixed your problem - then I can close this thread and moved it!

It works THANK YOU!! The compensation was perfect I am so glad this has been fixed thanks for all the help I can now access my garage and it takes half a second to load up my vehicles now!!

:)  You can always rob some poor bastard in-game and blame it on the State screwing you over! LOL. 

I will do for sure LOL

Once again thanks!!

Back