What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Calling the Altis Life Community!

LorneMalvo

Hi! I have been in this community for a while, I am here to ask you a massive favour, my production company (Lighthouse Productions) are looking for people who wish to act in a ArmA 3 machinima called ''BluFor Files''

I have done a few test episodes in the past and i have a full creative team (Writers, Director and a Producer and Editors)

http://youtu.be/mEe_XMkorPw

We are looking for about 4 actors who are willing to play the main cast.

(Sorry if this kind of thing isnt aloud here)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for it, not sure if i'd be fitting for a main cast role. I'm not a native speaking Englishmen, tho my English is pretty good, and even better when I don't have to think up things on the spot but can use a prewritten script :)

1000th post HURRAY!

Inviting all my friends for a beer (in b4 warning points are issued w00t) @blaze1981 @BlackJack @Davros @renegade @Kylanh @DainMK @Sovereign @Vacatio (I dont know how to do names that have spaces in them xD)

A few episodes are being written at current, I have a full editing suite on my PC and will plan to include some hand to hand combat scenes using Cinema 4D 

We may rewrite a character to suit your needs :)

A few episodes are being written at current, I have a full editing suite on my PC and will plan to include some hand to hand combat scenes using Cinema 4D 

We may rewrite a character to suit your needs :)
Cool, keep me up to date :)

Of course its allowed

Good luck with your project and be sure to share once its completed :)

I'd happily do a supporting role (maybe an enemy/insurgent/someone that you plan to get killed off, somewhere in the series

RvB has been a major influence at in the series, possibly with a nod to them somewhere. But the story will be original

If you ever need a high pitched West Country guy that occasionally stutters, then I'm your man!

Once the first script has finished written, I shall send it to you guys and the auditioning can begin xD

I forgot to mention, I am trying to get a team of 3 to 4 people together to play multiplayer games (Minecraft, the ship ect.) and upload the results to YouTube, I shall ask Wilco if i could have a room in TS for the recordings :)  

LightHouse Productions is a content creation studio based in the UK, we make video game lets plays, machinima's and comedy shorts :)

I forgot to mention, I am trying to get a team of 3 to 4 people together to play multiplayer games (Minecraft, the ship ect.) and upload the results to YouTube, I shall ask Wilco if i could have a room in TS for the recordings :)

LightHouse Productions is a content creation studio based in the UK, we make video game lets plays, machinima's and comedy shorts :)
Oh i could see myself fit in there, anger issues when losing, for once in a while my anger is a good thing hihi :D

Thats awesome man, have you got facebook? I plan on recording the first video tomorow :)

Back