What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[BPG] Morgan & [BPG] P.Vutin

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckThisImOut

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[bPG] Morgan & [bPG] P.Vutin

Time & Date this happened:
24/12/14 11:46

GMT
Description of what happened:
I went from processing to UNMC dealer.
Saw 2 guys on the silo so i started driving away.
Without any word or warning they open fire on me.
They then proceed to chase me in their hatchback sport.
They catch up, I defend myself and get shot and killed. (After I got one :p ).

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes, Through Vutin. He was not cooperative at the fact that he did not initiate any RP. He believes shooting at a vehicle is not RDM (I did not take any damage but it is still no RP involved as they never say to slow down/stop, they just shoot as I drive away and proceed to chase me down).

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

1. The Evidence (Part 1)

2. The Evidence (Part 2)

3. The Communication 1

3. The Communication 2

3. The Communication 3

Shadowplay keeps splitting the videos more than intended for some reason.

Thanks

This is not rdm we shoot youre tires the rules says: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times. We didn't shoot u, but youre tires. After we drive after u you start oppening fire to us you killed me. My friend killed you because u killed me. Also u broke nlr because you were texting my friend in game after u died.

Ok , As i already said . There was no shooting at you . 

We were shooting at the tyres . so there was no RDM . Ofc i admit , There could have been better RP . But someone using the Third person view to scout area and see things that you didnt see in POV isnt RPing as well. 

And i hate the fact , that you say in this message that you tried to resovle the problem . The only thing you said was : Give me 2 million and i wont report .

3D) Shouting "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON FORUMS" ingame is not allowed. RP is destroyed in this event. ( This is what you were doing the hole time )

3E) Discussing bans or any other issues that interrupt the players from the gameplay will result in a ban. 

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times. 

RDM says clearly that ' Shooting PEOPLE on sight with no RP is RDM ) and we shot tyres . Actually this always happens when someone gets robbed and he drives away 

I understand that youre pissed off cause we got the weed and selled it all . But posting a ban wont help you get over your anger .

actually wanted to follow you , and RP about the robbery , But we got no chance cause you started shooting

Last edited by a moderator:
You shot at me, at tyres or no how am I to know you are not aiming to kill? shooting at all is breaking rp. You then proceed to chase me after shooting me thinking I will what? just stop and let you kill me with no rp?

If you wanted RP you should of shouted stop the vehicle, but you just shoot instead.

Also I try to resolve the matter via Compensation in game without having to bother the admins. But you say I break NLR?

1. I was RDM so no NLR.

2. I was trying to resolve the aforementioned RDM in a graceful manner.

So to recap what happened was I come to drug dealer and see you sitting on top, I drive away and you shoot with no word, then chase me (after shooting at me). I defend myself and you overpower me. This is just shooting at people and chasing them there is no rp involved here at all.

edit - in fact you could of easily just caught up to me without trying to shoot me, how can you not think that shooting someone will nto make someone shoot back? Bullets kill people..

Ok second time ,

You were driving away . So what does every robber in altis do ? Yes shoot the tyres . So we TRIED . But we failed , Then we followed you . When we arrived you had already shot at us 3 times . So , You gave us no chance to RP . 

You clearly see in the video . That there was no way you can get killed . Thats why we shot . I have already been banned once and dont want to get banned for RDM . So i shot at the tyres . 

BTW : I actually tried to shout at you 'Stop the car' but because this was group channel you ofc didnt hear me ... this ofc is my fault

Let's just see what the admins opinion is on this. Also Freeklekker1, police must wait 3 minutes in the chase before they are allowed to shoot your tyres.

I had to take defensive action as you had already shot at me, You can kill at that range even on hemtt trucks.

Anyway we have both said our part let's see the verdict soon.

Thanks

You saw there were robbers there and they knew you hád to have some valuables in that car, when you drive away and they aren't close enough to initiate roleplay they can shoot your tires. If that isn't allowed the admins should ban every police officer in the server. You shot at them afterwards so they were allowed to kill you since u were an immediate treat to them.
Let's just see what the admins opinion is on this. Also Freeklekker1, police must wait 3 minutes in the chase before they are allowed to shoot your tyres.

I had to take defensive action as you had already shot at me, You can kill at that range even on hemtt trucks.

Anyway we have both said our part let's see the verdict soon.

Thanks
Police rule not a server rule :) There are exceptions to that rule as well.

Right,  I've cleaned up this forum. Please may I remind anyone, if you're NOT providing solid evidence to the case at hand, your post will be removed and you may face a temporary forum ban. If you have any evidence relating to another incident, please make a new report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back