What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bounty on this guys head.

Dylan

Banned
Hello.

If you find a police officer that looks like this :

c5f6ceabfc501b0e6dd8e914eec0f71b.jpg

And you are able to bring me him with no cops following, I am willing to pay a million pounds.

A few weeks ago this man sent me to prison. My friends managed to get the picture, and I managed  to break out of jail.

I don't remember his name, but I remember his face.

1 Million if you can bring him to me.

EZPZ I got this .. "Oh Officer would you like to go on a .. ride with me?"  :Girl:  .. MLG Girl Tactics

Sorry friend I'm afraid far too many people (including Police Officers) look like this...I'm afraid there's just no way for us to know who that is 

Open carryall backpack is a weird choice of face tattoo i have to admit

its google glass, so images show up on the glass lens

Last edited by a moderator:
Well

Just an update for those who are curious.

I am now willing to put 1.5 million on this gentleman, who has been discovered to be known as SGT Freddie by his co-workers.

Just yesterday I was left on an island from SGT Freddie and his crew who dropped me off in a taru and left me to drink my own piss.

Once again, he goes around with a squad of armed response officers, names I remember is simsy, and one of them were able to fly a taru (top of the leaderboard for ar?). 

1.5 million on SGT Freddies head. 

Well

Just an update for those who are curious.

I am now willing to put 1.5 million on this gentleman, who has been discovered to be known as SGT Freddie by his co-workers.

Just yesterday I was left on an island from SGT Freddie and his crew who dropped me off in a taru and left me to drink my own piss.

Once again, he goes around with a squad of armed response officers, names I remember is simsy, and one of them were able to fly a taru (top of the leaderboard for ar?). 

1.5 million on SGT Freddies head. 
Give us 24 hours and he will be all yours to do as you will with. Make sure he goes out with a bang like you last did with two of our guys at the MM base :p

I would like to inform everyone that anyone caught trying to claim the bounty will be dealt with accordingly. They will either go straight to prison if they are lucky or have the same treatment as Pat Pepper, Patrick or DylanS, he goes under many names. Anyone associated with this criminal will end up on a island without any clothes they will have to spend the rest of their days there. So you better think twice before trying to claim this price  :D

Best Regards SGT Freddie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back