What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Body f-ing glitchers.

Ronnie Pickering

Iknow this bug has been menioned so many times. but it's so ridicolous.

i'm geussing this isn't fixable which is a shame because it ruins my expierence on life servers. literally went to blackmarket bought gear worth 200k went to kavala. got rdm'ed and a hobo proceeds to knick all my shit.(and this is almost a daily process) and although yes i could compensate it with evidence this shit happens so many times and i can't be bothered to upload video's everyday and wait a day/s before i get it back.

I have literally lost MILLIONS because of this.

Wouldn't it be just simple to let us read the actual name tags when your dead? because you can't see them in the revive/respawn screen. a wider camera angle would be nice too so you can see what's actually going on. not sure if this was ever been requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the body-glitching fix was meant to be fixed by Rath a while ago if I'm not mistaken? Not sure if it's still a thing.

Yeah it would be nice if you had a wider angle while dead, however if it were too big you could metagame a lot simpler and relaying information in a fun fight while dead would be made easier. 

I believe the body-glitching fix was meant to be fixed by Rath a while ago if I'm not mistaken? Not sure if it's still a thing.

Yeah it would be nice if you had a wider angle while dead, however if it were too big you could metagame a lot simpler and relaying information in a good fight while dead would be made easier. 
I'm telling you it's not fixed. and it's not metagaming because their isn't rp if you are dead.

so? what possible good information can you get when you're dead? the log shows who the player who killed you anyway.
Read my first reply, if you were in a gun fight and you had a wider camera-angle you would what's going around you a lot easier and it would make spotting targets easier. 

i said wider not huge. it would be nice to see the player tag above their heads because currently you can't

This is a shoddy way to report a matter - You're not going to get anything back from creating a rant when there is already a plausible solution to your problem, which is compensation requests & the report a player forum, which in your case you have already admitted you're too lazy to actually do anything about it.

yes i could compensate it with evidence this shit happens so many times and i can't be bothered to upload video's everyday and wait a day/s before i get it back.
Not to mention the fact of your apparent aggressive attitude that you're conveying to Billy and the post itself.

Going to leave you a few helpful links for yourself:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/26-your-suggestions/

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/65-report-a-player/

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/10-compensation-requests/

I am also assuming you created this post to attract the staff team / development team and this post is not a positive way to get them.

This is a shoddy way to report a matter - You're not going to get anything back from creating a rant when there is already a plausible solution to your problem, which is compensation requests & the report a player forum, which in your case you have already admitted you're too lazy to actually do anything about it.

Not to mention the fact of your apparent aggressive attitude that you're conveying to Billy and the post itself.

Going to leave you a few helpful links for yourself:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/26-your-suggestions/

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/65-report-a-player/

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/10-compensation-requests/

I am also assuming you created this post to attract the staff team / development team and this post is not a positive way to get them.
and how am i suppose to report that player when i cant even see his name ?!

and yes, i was a bit agressive. i apologize.

If he killed you, like you said, use the chat.

Iknow this bug has been menioned so many times. but it's so ridicolous.

i'm geussing this isn't fixable which is a shame because it ruins my expierence on life servers. literally went to blackmarket bought gear worth 200k went to kavala. got rdm'ed and a hobo proceeds to knick all my shit.(and this is almost a daily process) and although yes i could compensate it with evidence this shit happens so many times and i can't be bothered to upload video's everyday and wait a day/s before i get it back.

I have literally lost MILLIONS because of this.

Wouldn't it be just simple to let us read the actual name tags when your dead? because you can't see them in the revive/respawn screen. a wider camera angle would be nice too so you can see what's actually going on. not sure if this was ever been requested.
The worst thing is the hobo that body glitched you then goes on a rdm spree with your gun.

It definetly is a fixable bug, I guess it's not one of the top priorities for the staff team though.

It definetly is a fixable bug, I guess it's not one of the top priorities for the staff team though.
It was before the Tanoa hurdle came through and obviously Tanoa is a priority until the majority of necessary amendments/problems have been dealt with.

I understand the struggle of getting body glitched as it happens to me often. One of the 'issues' you highlighted is that it takes days to get compensation... If you have millions ('I've lost millions' which is my basis that you have millions) then a few days to wait for a mere 200k doesn't matter.. 

However I hope a fix is incoming soon!:)

It was before the Tanoa hurdle came through and obviously Tanoa is a priority until the majority of necessary amendments/problems have been dealt with.

I understand the struggle of getting body glitched as it happens to me often. One of the 'issues' you highlighted is that it takes days to get compensation... If you have millions ('I've lost millions' which is my basis that you have millions) then a few days to wait for a mere 200k doesn't matter.. 

However I hope a fix is incoming soon!:)
Yeah, well the money isn't really that big of a deal since i can get it back but just the frustration and time spent going to the blackmarket back and forth 3 times a restart is really stressfull if you want to do something.

anyway, glad you gave us an update sam. hoping it will be fixed soon!

Back