What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BG - metagaming/RDM (Rejected Evidence doesnt show any RDM or metagaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyone

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [bG] omligon

Time & Date this happened: 12/01/2015 - 21.00-22.00

Description of what happened: We stole a Mohawk parked outside of Athira, the person we had piloting the helicopter then started receiving messages from the owner, where we said that it was metagming, but the only way they could RP it, was if they stated in their messages, that they called the helicopter over the radio. Which I was told they didn't.
Shortly after we left Athira, Vertigo got robbed and shot in the back by people associated to the owner of the helicopter. Worth mentioning is that Vertigo was unarmed, and only got executed because he only had £1 on him.
but we continued down to the chop shop in Agios where we tried to find out how much the mohawk would chop for, only to have a car pull up next to us (I metagamed to see if it was someone associated with the owner, but RP'ed with him as if i didn't knew his name and gang). He pulled out a weapon and started shooting at the pilot in the helicopter, he never said anything.
I killed the person who started shooting at the helicopter, and we left for another chopshop where we would be able to land the helicopter, but our pilot managed to land the helicopter so it glided away from the chop shop and got damaged.
When suddenly someone started shooting at our Pilot as he was sitting outside the helicopter, without anything being said. (we are talking about 20 minutes between I killed the guy at agios chopshop and them shooting at our pilot at the other chopshop, so combat is ended.)
When I approached them about this incident in sidechat after i respawned, they said they knew over gang because they killed Vertigo in Athira, who wasn't with us at the time.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I tried to give them a chance to explain on sidechat, but it kinda got ruined by 2-3 other gangs saying it's not the first time they broke these rules. So they asked us to put in on the forum.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d__4-oEgSOQ
I have a full video, not edited at all if it's needed, but it's a beautiful 30'ish minutes long, all i need to do is render and upload it.

*edit*
Only person reported is the one who killed us

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry lads but you were followed by a member of my clan every step of the way which may feel to you was combat ended but we were still on your tail until your pilot was killed after you opened fire on me in my heli

You were not rdm'd either as you shot At my helicopter. You initiated shooting at me to which my people retaliated after you yourself turned it into a firefight

Where it comes to the accusation of my breaking nlr, this is not true as I was revived by a medic and he drove me to the airfield and I was told where to head from my team following the heli. I'd like to see where you shot Shot me as I'm sure I spoke and I'll check my recordings to confirm so. And I shot at pilot 1 because I knew the heli was my friends and 2 I had been threatened.

Other clans accusing us of cheating was totally unfounded. GnC for some reason said we did but I feel they were just annoyed about an earlier firefight in which an armed. Off-road of theirs was destroyed and why SOF piped up I have no idea as we have had no run ins with them. (Was 1 clan that accused of meta gaming being GnC and SOF just said we were rubbish clan)

If we broke rules I'll eccept what ever is coming but I don't feel we did. Maybe the messaging could have been a little better rp'd but everything else was legit apart from your friends killing who you say was unarmed. Can't explain that.

I think you were just annoyed you didn't chop the heli as contrary to what you state above you gave no opportunity to explain anything you just started accusing and using foul language in side towards us.

And I hope you don't mind my saying but you accusing us of metagaming. You did exactly that in your video. Your friend got my name and you instantly opened fire on my helicopter as shown in your video directly and no warning shots or messages which would constitute attempted rdm no?Just saying....

added: just to say also, your friend could have easily been identified in athira and you also with the in game tags that you have, also i explained that and how i was revived in side chat to which you clearly payed no attention to as you have still put it in your report.

Edit: from comments below, when I say tags I mean their insignia/badge that appears on their arms and vehicles.

Hahaha Wow superhitmadan...

Then you are reporting your Js gang for metagaming/fail rp.. Haha Wow

And now you are doing to haha damn

@ 2 things here bud. 1 i have no idea what you said means and 2 if you are not directly involved in the report please keep it clear for those involved and admin. Thank you.

Hahaha Wow superhitmadan...

Then you are reporting your Js gang for metagaming/fail rp.. Haha Wow

And now you are doing to haha damn
Ive just realised what you meant.. no sir. I havent incriminated anyone in my clan. If you look in game at a member of their clan, my clan, Goose cartel or most other clans they have patches with their insignia on their arm and that appear on the sides of vehicles. That is what i mean by tags mate

Your video shows your pilot took shots before you got to the hill.

One of your men clearly states my name saying im flying above him which is metagaming when you consider i could have been anyone, even if he had seen the insignia on my heli he would not havr known my exact name. Then you open fire directly after you confirm its me..

you accuse us of rdm and meta gaming except its exactly what you show your clan doing. Apart from if you want to be technical attempted rdm as you didnt hit me just hit my chopper without roleplay. My team followed the heli so he knew it was his and could shoot the guy who stole it.

Im sorry but its a simple case of you got annoyed that you were killed and failed to scrap the heli so decided to report us.

And I hope you don't mind my saying but you accusing us of metagaming. You did exactly that in your video. Your friend got my name and you instantly opened fire on my helicopter as shown in your video directly and no warning shots or messages which would constitute attempted rdm no?Just saying....

added: just to say also, your friend could have easily been identified in athira and you also with the in game tags that you have, also i explained that and how i was revived in side chat to which you clearly payed no attention to as you have still put it in your report.

Edit: from comments below, when I say tags I mean their insignia/badge that appears on their arms and vehicles.
How did you know he was with us at this point?

Only way this would be possible, is if you metagamed our pilot to se he had [TC] in his name.

-

You say you tried to speak at the chop shop, I heard your voice mumbling something, and then you started shooting.

-

Our pilot, at the second chopshop, took shots from the person I have reported, he never spoke to our pilot, there is 20 minutes before you dying at the first chop shop, and you killing our pilot, so combat is ended.

-

The report is named BG - metagaming/RDM because I accidentally posted it before I was done writing it, if I could, I would change it to Omligon - metagaming/RDM. - If you haven't got any evidence, please don't post here.

-

The report is made, because Omligon opened fire, at the second chop shop, without initiating roleplay, he would rather shoot and kill than roleplay with out pilot. 

How did you know he was with us at this point?

Only way this would be possible, is if you metagamed our pilot to se he had [TC] in his name.

-

You say you tried to speak at the chop shop, I heard your voice mumbling something, and then you started shooting.

-

Our pilot, at the second chopshop, took shots from the person I have reported, he never spoke to our pilot, there is 20 minutes before you dying at the first chop shop, and you killing our pilot, so combat is ended.

-

The report is named BG - metagaming/RDM because I accidentally posted it before I was done writing it, if I could, I would change it to Omligon - metagaming/RDM. - If you haven't got any evidence, please don't post here.

-

The report is made, because Omligon opened fire, at the second chop shop, without initiating roleplay, he would rather shoot and kill than roleplay with out pilot.
He opened fire at a pilot he knew took his helicopter because he followed him. All your evidence shows is your guy saying he took shots. Then he and you being killed after you meta gamed me and attempted to kill me without roleplay.

I was flying over that chop shop because the pilot that stole the helicopter had been followed there. For you maybe combat over but for the person whose helicopter you stole it wasnt as your guy im sure was armed and would have done what ever he could to stop omligon getting his chopper back.

im sorry your so annoyed he killed you both but reporting him was not neccesary since the situation was ongoing from the moment of the helijacking to you and your friends demise.

READ BELOW BEFORE EVEN COMMENTING (Warning points will be issued)

1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.
You are not the person being reported, and you aren't presenting any evidence.

But what you are saying is, that you can kill someone, because maybe he have a gun?

For you maybe combat over but for the person whose helicopter you stole it wasnt as your guy im sure was armed and would have done what ever he could to stop omligon getting his chopper back.
and please follow the rules regarding the forum, and stop posting on this post.

Dan was there when it happened so he provides value to the discussion,  he has the right to be posting.

I followed you guys in a M-900, we stalked you to the first chopshop, were dan shiowed up, then we followed you to the 2nd. 

And can you tell me were the RDM is there? And the Metagaming?

Superhimandan got revived by a medc, AND that coshop is more than 1km from the spot he died. So tht ist breaking NLR either..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back