What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bel Ami (Action: Ban Issued 07/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamz

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [PLF] Bel Ami, or Bel Ami

Time & Date this happened: 6-10-2014 15:50

Description of what happened: So i was in Kavala minding my own buisness, when an officer restrained 3 bounty hunters wich i was a witness too. Then Bel Ami came, and said that he was a witness too and deffended the bounty hunters then within roleplay, i took my gun out and knocked him out, without the officer seeing it. He then told me that he was gonna murder, me and find me. I ignored it and acted like nothing. Then later when i was chasing a ifrit, that the cops was shooting at, i randomly get shot no one said anything, no words at all, only me dying.. funny enough, i then look in chat and see it is Bel Ami, wich of course wanted revenge.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Jumped up in hes ts channel, but didnt agree anything, he didnt sound like he wanted to compensate and simply did it because he dont care about the server, from what it sounded. Although i just said im gonna report it on the forums then.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

No RP, Just shot out the blue...

I am going to issue a ban and see what the unban request is like

Ban Issued for RDM

6edad7d4e3ccdc079f6dce85673325de -1 Bel Ami - Forum Report 07/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back