What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BattlEye: SetVariable Value Restriction #2

5connor5101

Hi I am new to arma and I get kicked with this message every time I join your server, it doesn't happen on any other server. Any help would be great. Thanks 

Hello 5connor5101,

Someone else in our community is having the same problem, he hasnt yet found a solution to fix this issue but maybe someone else will?

I will try and get some answers to see how it can be fixed.

Regards,

Grumppy!

my ingame name is Harry Callahan
Setvariable Restriction #2 is usually because your Arma3 Profile Name has a word which is not allowed.

In your case, Your name is Harry Callahan.

The word: Call, is not allowed in any names or you will get kicked by battleeye.

Change your name to something like: Harry Calahan (a single L) or use a different surname.

That should fix it for you.

Thats the issue!

Unlike other servers the protection here is high... this one however is plain common sense so im surprised not other servers have it.

We do not allow anything that has either "Set" or "Call" on the server... therefore anyone named Callum or simlar will get kicked

Someone yesterday created a gang called "Better Call Saul" they get kicked everytime they join!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back