What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned from Teamspeak (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price___

Owner of Gas Trucking Company
I was recently permanently banned from teamspeak by "M.Summers" with reason being "Appeal at altislife.co.uk". Before I was banned I didn't hear any warnings or other reasoning, although I may have had my sound muted. I'm sorry if I did something wrong and please could I get unbanned; I've dedicated 1500hrs to this community and have only recently gotten back into by playing reign of kings which also uses altislife.co.uk's teamspeak, meaning I can't speak to the people I play with.

You were informed by Vladic Ka to stop breathing down the mic intensely.

You continued. 

You were banned - Clarified with Vladic Ka (the Ban.) 

ALSO please use the unban template located here - 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok brilliant thanks for this ban for breathing down my mic, a permanent ban seems very suitable. до свидания cyka!

до свидания cyka = Lol bye bitch
I know, i speak a bit Russian. Прощание мой друг, естьхороший день! :)

Wow, just wow. We ban a person who has been playing this server for 1 year for breathing down his mic too heavy. Mentors are way too ban happy, excluding a few.

(Don't want to get into an argument about this)

Btw  any gondorians looking at this thread our rape shack in the swamp is getting trebuchet'd

This is on an Admin level, an admin asked to ban him. So do not blame the mentors.
And guys please keep this mature as we are an adult community.

Mentor Levi, 

Wow, just wow. We ban a person who has been playing this server for 1 year for breathing down his mic too heavy. Mentors are way too ban happy, excluding a few.

(Don't want to get into an argument about this)
He was warned multiple times to stop, but continued. 

Not trying to start a war here. But he was warned multiple times by Vladic Ka, 

But at the end of the day, it is @Wilco or @VladicKa to come to the unban decision.

It didn't help your case by calling me a bitch mate... But as i said the admins get the final call.

Regards - Summers

It seems a strange scenario, it may not be my place to do so but i'll get to investigating. Please bare with me. 

Stepping in as a character witness only not as a person privy to the event that caused the ban: Price is a great lad. I've seen a lot of folks come and go but he's a decent sort and deserves to be unbanned. 

Unbanned him... maybe a kick next time and if they continue panting down the mic then a perm ban for appeal here...

Morale of the story.... Dont leave the mic open when your fapping next time price

Also swearing in russian ? what are we 16.... oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back